Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_x - Glasgow  (Read 3264 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for a half-hour of purgatory.

I think I've been relatively lucky in my punting career in that I've rarely picked an absolute horror. That all changed a couple of weeks ago. I thought I done all the research that could reasonably have been expected. I'd read all the reviews on here, and while there were a few things that made me think she wouldn't be 100% to my tastes (tats, mummy-tummy), things looked mostly positive. All I was after was a bloody decent blowjob and, having discounted Korey Kochiner because of her 20-questions approach, LadyRed seemed to be the next best option in Glasgow.

Things started OK. Comms were easy and a meeting was set up for late afternoon. I arrived at the hotel and she came down in the lift to meet me. It was at this point I should have bailed, but I always have a fear of walking just in case she's in one of those WG chat groups where they talk about punters and blacklist them (maybe that's only in the North East though...). My instant impression was that she was supremely unattractive; Big, overweight and manly looking with severely cropped hair. As we went up in the lift, I was telling myself it was only a blowjob and, at worst, I could close my eyes and fantasise. Oh, how we kid ourselves when we’ve got the horn.

We got to the room and she stated with light kissing, certainly not the promised DFK. We undressed each other and I lay on the bed to receive some of her 'legendary' oral. It was crap. Her technique consists of smothering your dick in saliva then pumping up and down on the head like a jack-hammer. With persuasion, she can be made to pay some attention to your balls but she has a weird technique of frantically licking at them like a thirsty dog drinking from a puddle. She tried the same technique on my bell-end; it was equally useless. I was having trouble staying hard so I thought I'd give fucking her a go. I elected to go for doggy so I wouldn't have to look at her bloke-face, but she insisted on turning around to give me, what I imagine she thinks is, a 'horny look', which just made me feel nauseous. I did consider (for 2 seconds) going down on her to pass the time, but she didn’t smell particularly fresh. We tried a couple of other positions, but none of them stirred my imagination. the major problem is she is too big and fat. Mummy tummy and size 12 my arse! If she's a size 12 I'm Twiggy's skinnier brother, and that mummy-tummy is a great big lump of flab. I eventually managed to shoot my load by closing my eyes and imagining I was fucking a work colleague I fancy. Unfortunately, I then had to open my eyes again and see my cock was inside a big manly heifer.  I just noticed that, on her profile, she describes herself as ‘naturally curvy, in all the right places, with firm boobs’ that’s a right laugh; is the trade-descriptions act still in force?

I can't think of anything positive to take from this punt. I'm almost disappointed in my fellow UKP members for leading me astray  :P. OK,  should have spotted the warning signs (Crap hotel, crap pictures, etc.), but I could never have imagined how shit it would be. I haven’t punted since as the memory of her man-face is still haunting me (It didn’t help that she looked a bit like a gay bloke I know).

So, big, fat, huge flabby tits, bad tattoos, bad sex, bad hotel. It'll be a while before I'm ready to get back in the saddle again, and it certainly won't be hers, even if I can keep the bit in her teeth to keep her facing the other way.

TLDR: She looks like a man FFS! Ugh  :vomit:

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 08:55:17 pm by Name Not Found »

Online Glesgaboy

Offline Name Not Found

Online Glesgaboy

Aha I see!!
They were fine on my visit. 👌
As always in this game,
Ymmv or in this case ytmv .... :hi:

Offline Easygoingdude

Have made contact with LR on a few occasions but never got diaries/locations to align. Perhaps for the best from reading this.

What gets me is that she has so many positive reviews on here  :unknown:

Offline Name Not Found

What gets me is that she has so many positive reviews on here  :unknown:

I'm not responsible for other people's low standards  :drinks:

Offline Matrix

Anyone in particular?   :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Negatives , only one really - yes , she has a little bit of a mummy tummy , couple of stretch marks from child birth. Seeing as I lost my six pack a couple of decades ago , I can hardly talk.  But her figure is accurately represented on her profile. Lovely big squishy tits that she loves having played with. Nice legs , a few tattoos. But tasteful tattoos , bows , roses etc.

Positives , well - where to begin ?????
Funky short hair , gorgeous eyes & a very welcoming attitude. OWO was excellent , a little bit of dirty talk and enthusiastic & vocal throughout cowgirl doggy and missionary. A woman that is very confident in her own sexuality & this comes across throughout the visit.

A solid 8.5/10 & one to definitely see again.

Support your local Scottish girls. !! :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

Great review. Humorous, tragic, sad, entertaining and a story most readers can relate to.

Getting back on the saddle will be difficult but I’m sure it’ll happen and you’ll have a skip in your step in no time.

Onwards and upwards.

UB

Offline Micky5633

She was one of my first punts years ago. I mean the pictures of her tits are either someone else's or from like 20 years ago, they are just jibbly bits of skin. Never understood all the positives. Nice review.

Offline Jock D

Good review NNF...feeling your pain.

She's obviously piled on the beef since I saw her...about two and a half years ago...and let her standards slip generally...time to hang up the sussies by the sounds of it.

Offline 2 pair

Doesn't sound to good.
Get on the saddle, to put this bad experience behind you.
Try Nicky. Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She'll easily, make up for any bad experience and make punting enjoyable again.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline woiczeck

Brutally honest and possibly one of the funniest reviews Ive read n a while, off the hotlist she goes... thnkas OP whoever you are/were.