Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki4youxxxxxx - Stevenage (otherwise Basildon)  (Read 552 times)

4 review(s) for Nikki4youxxxxxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Online cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60 for 30 minutes.  No extras,  think good value.

Independent English woman, a bit older than she admits to but actually she's in great shape.  She's fairly new to the game but not a bimbo.

It was a short notice punt arranged as I left London - no problems with texts etc.  The hotel, well, I managed to find the service lift and had to start again, and my cool demeanor was blown by the time I'd backtracked and gone past reception rather than the first lift I saw.  Took a shower.

Shorter than you might think from the AW photos, and was wearing some weird black plasticky thing with lots of zips.  Didn't get her right out of it but I wish she didn't assume every gig is a bit BDSM because she's got a great bod and she knows how to use it.

Tits are natural and, hey, she's a bit older than 36.  Swinging in my face in CG (might have been dry grind at that point) was nice, she can ride. I sucked the nipples. Then I went off piste.

I went down in RO and she seemed to enjoy but no fake O (or idea why  wasn't getting her there).  She's 'tidy and tight' and looks younger down there, I actually like meaty and looser if anything, YMMV.

Anyway, wanted some OWO and then doggy but the OWO was so good I just went to completion - very soft and wet, quite shallow if you like to feel the throat, some hand on shaft with it but I never felt wanked and it was doing it for me on the day.  Probably the best BJ I've had, and she grinned and swallowed.

I would return.  Not necessarily Plan A, but it seemed a straight up deal, even if I could not restrain myself and go for doggy.