Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strict Young Mistress  (Read 1673 times)

1 review(s) for SpoiltYoungMistress (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

spicemonster69

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this lady today at the Paragon. All in all it was actually a good punt, however my complaint is, as ever, she offers something on her profile that she does not do in reality. She doesn't receive or give rimming, yet her profile says she loves it. Go figure. Cleanliness not an issue as she had me shower as soon as i arrived.

If you like tight bodied young-ish Dutch girls with pumped up tits and a misguided sense of self-importance, fill your boots. She does OWO but does not kiss or receive any oral at all. This is stated on her profile. My issue is with the stuff that is stated that she won't deliver against. Just glad it was a £60 / h/h punt and no longer.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

Always, always double check with her to ensure that she provides the services that you seek.

Do not rely on her Likes list alone. Just today, there was another thread about a punter who turned up with a camcorder, hoping to film her, as she had this ticked in her profile. Sadly, he was disappointed too.

spicemonster69

Thing is , i wasn't just going on her likes list. That's a schoolboy error in my experience! I was going on this from her profile. "if you want to lick the loveliest bumhole God created then i'm your girl". That sounds like a gold plated rim job invite to me. But you're probably right, i should have been explicitly explicit on the phone with her ahead of the meet. As it was i had an erection and thinking clearly became difficult temporarily!

spicemonster69

I should add that she's a short haired blonde at the moment and not the pictured long haired brunette. Which was also a shock/disappointment.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thing is , i wasn't just going on her likes list. That's a schoolboy error in my experience! I was going on this from her profile. "if you want to lick the loveliest bumhole God created then i'm your girl". That sounds like a gold plated rim job invite to me. But you're probably right, i should have been explicitly explicit on the phone with her ahead of the meet. As it was i had an erection and thinking clearly became difficult temporarily!

You are not the first one who thought with his wrong brain, and certainly not the last one.

I know of punters who having confirmed by text/phone, would then ask again upon arrival, and have made a u-turn as it was the pimp that was answering on their behalf who said yes to some services, whilst the girl said she did not, when asked directly upon arrival.

Cornish sub

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this lady today at the Paragon. All in all it was actually a good punt, however my complaint is, as ever, she offers something on her profile that she does not do in reality. She doesn't receive or give rimming, yet her profile says she loves it. Go figure. Cleanliness not an issue as she had me shower as soon as i arrived.

If you like tight bodied young-ish Dutch girls with pumped up tits and a misguided sense of self-importance, fill your boots. She does OWO but does not kiss or receive any oral at all. This is stated on her profile. My issue is with the stuff that is stated that she won't deliver against. Just glad it was a £60 / h/h punt and no longer.
Did you point out to her that she says on her profile she loves rimming? If so, what excuse did she give you?

spicemonster69

She said, and i quote. "Only my Master licks me." The standard get out for all dom-centric whores you may find yourself arguing the toss with. It's fucking annoying. If i ran my business like that i wouldn't have any money to spunk on women like her!