Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - London on tour  (Read 1187 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by S_holmes]

Offline S_holmes

External Link/Members Only

I first had an hour with Becs a year ago. Was alerted via email to her being in the Smoke again and a second visit arranged with no fuss. This was at the start of August 19

Met on time at a discreet Apartment in Pimlico and door opened by ER. Exactly the same as a year ago - Very slim, peachy rear , toned body - apart from her breasts. It was 6 weeks after having them enlarged
Tbh not normally a fan of fake breasts but hers were a delight. All in proportion, not too hard, no visible scars and I was able to play with them to my hearts content.

Becs gives a skilled GFE. Yes she talks a lot but I find her good company. She doesn’t chat to timewaste.

What followed was, nipple play, OWO, ball play, hands everywhere,
, I was in my element. At one point she lay down on her bed with head over the side of the bed and encouraged me to insert my cock into her throat. I duly obliged. Not quite DT but bloody good.

Climax being reached I delivered my payload into her willing mouth and she swallows it all and kept on sucking.....incredibly intense.

More pleasant chat ensues and ‘Ding Ding’ she coaxing the todger into life again. More of the same, this time with extensive perineum attention ( licking and stroking) . Before I know it, I’m delivering another CIM finish which is swallowed gleefully just after the hour.

Pros
Skilled
Amenable
Massage
Stunning body
Actively encourages the flow and round two.

Cons
Non

Delivers exactly what her profile says. Probably go back if down this way again for a 3rdtime!

S_Holmes