Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Good punt nice GFE- Heathrow  (Read 1500 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only Samantha
Couple of months ago I went to meet Samantha. There have been mixed reviews on UKP and in particular about her age, so I was a little bit surprised I booked her but very pleased I did.
The photos I believe are of her. The few tattoos she has, have been photoshopped out. I was pleasantly surprised how attractive she was. I would say shes about 35 as stated, perhaps 37- hard to say really. Shes about 5'2", lovely smooth skin. Full breasts which she says are enhanced but you couldn't tell. She has large aeroli which received regular attention.  Slim shapely legs with nice feet if thats your thing. Completely shaven and tidy. She has a comfortable body to lie with and I loved looking at her body, shes not shy in you looking either. She is also no longer a brunette  but darkish blond I would describe.
So £130 paid, quick wash and into some serious DFK, very nice. Lots of foreplay, lots of oral both ways, fingering, face fucking took it like a champ lying on her back with her head hanging over the edge. On with the mac, seeing her in cowgirl with those boobs bouncing infront of you was just great, mesmerising even. Doggy, mish, legs over shoulders and finally face sitting. And still the little fucker didn't chuck up. Mrs P was useless. I've told the little guy if he doesn't perform in future I wont be taking him out to nice places like Sam's pussy any more. :unknown:

Sam was up for further play which we did and we ran way over time to be sure. Lot of cuddling kissing and a bit of chat made this a really good GFE. She was smiling the whole time as indeed I was.
Would I see her again- most definately, just loved it. A positive from me. :hi:

Offline Bornslippy

are those photos really from Feb 19??

Offline aj12345

Thabks for the feedback MM, sounds just my type. Did yiu get any rimming from her?

Offline king tarzan

Eye of the 🐅 🥊🥊
Well done 👍👍
Good you enjoyed your tuck in!!👍👍👏👏
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

are those photos really from Feb 19??
I think the pics are at  least 7 years out of date. Her hair isnt as long as that either.  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

Thabks for the feedback MM, sounds just my type. Did yiu get any rimming from her?
No, I didnt ask for rimming. Its not something I've done for well over 18 months now. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Eye of the 🐅 🥊🥊
Well done 👍👍
Good you enjoyed your tuck in!!👍👍👏👏
:drinks: KT. Nice mango, you'd have had a field day yummy yummy-  O and face sitting - mango heaven :D  :D

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Mr M she looks promising   :hi: