Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab_Goddess - Whitechapel - Walked  (Read 1217 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5370406) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dami3n

Popular postcode of late near the barclays, keycode entry.

comms were clear and quick, talked and texted sounded nice and keen, bit of a wait as she was having a late shower after the start time :unknown:

finally got in and she was in the outfit on her AW profile pic, hair wet and looking sexy, looked mid 30's, Milfy and such, more gut than the pics betray but I aint mad at that

heres the downhill slope ...asked how long, 1 hr, then says 1 hr no OWO, no Kissing, guess I could have asked even though profile says GFE, OWO :unknown:

she says OWO 30, Kissing 20 so 170 all in, nah, not for what she's offering so I said i came with exact fee only and she says I could go to the cashpoint or she'd do 30 minutes with the extras

the transacting had turned me off so I said y'know what lets do this another time and she returned my money and was was pleasant about it.

not rating negative as I didn't punt her but least she can do is state her extras on profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review OP.

I think this is a negative for wasting your time.

It's a common trick with some pros; wait until the horny punter is in the room then load on the extras. A good percentage by then will begrudgingly cough up the extra dosh as their dick is now controlling their wallet.

I always ask the SP when setting up a meet. Had an interesting text chat the other day. when trying to make a booking.  Convo went along the lines of this.

Me "just checking that your rate is all inclusive"
Her "what you after"
Me "FK and OWO"
Her "£20 and £30"
Me " oh it does not mention extras on your profile"
Her "no it does not but you should not assume it is included".
Me "Very true. But it would be nice if you made this clear. Have a nice day. Bye"

Pleased you walked!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:55:11 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Waterhouse

I agree... this should be a Red-Neg IMO.  It's your call OP, but if you ask me, giving a Neutral rating in this scenario is far too lenient.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There's a good case for a neg to be fair and I wouldn't have blinked had it been one. That said, if I arranged a punt and didn't check about extras when arranging, then I'd accept a bit of the blame for it not working out. I probably post a neutral myself in the circumstances and slap myself round the head. It really pisses me off when SPs don't flag up there are extras on their profile. Well done for walking, OP.

Offline LNDNman

She’s trying to take advantage of you. Negative.

Online Heph

I agree... this should be a Red-Neg IMO.  It's your call OP, but if you ask me, giving a Neutral rating in this scenario is far too lenient.

He got his money back without any aggravation: this counts for a lot.
If all such situations attracted auto-negs, then SPs would have fewer incentives to do the right thing.
We all feel his pain at journey-time wasted, unclear offerings and last-minute upselling - and he's mentioned them front-and-centre.

She paid the price with lost money-in-hand.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 01:16:36 pm by Heph »

Offline Jerk Chicken

He got his money back without any aggravation: this counts for a lot.
If all such situations attracted auto-negs, then SPs would have fewer incentives to do the right thing.
We all feel his pain at journey-time wasted, unclear offerings and last-minute upselling - and he's mentioned them front-and-centre.

She paid the price with lost money-in-hand.

Clearly she didn't give a shit about loosing OP's readies despite making him wait ...she was happy to make him walk once she posted her extras. That speaks volumes to me. Bang on negative!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline MrBeano

for me this is a negative, if theres' anything extra, then listed on profile, i can see the profile was recently created and maybe shes new, so hopefully she learn and any extra she needs to make it clear on her page.

Offline peter purves

So is she Arabic??

Cheers for the review btw
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LNDNman

Clearly she didn't give a shit about loosing OP's readies despite making him wait ...she was happy to make him walk once she posted her extras. That speaks volumes to me. Bang on negative!

This

Offline jordan452

It's a common trick with some pros; wait until the horny punter is in the room then load on the extras. A good percentage by then will begrudgingly cough up the extra dosh as their dick is now controlling their wallet.

This is why you should always agree if any ‘extras’ is included in the rate before hand. Even if you have seen the SP before, sometimes they raise the rate of extras by location  :dash:

Offline dami3n

This is why you should always agree if any ‘extras’ is included in the rate before hand. Even if you have seen the SP before, sometimes they raise the rate of extras by location  :dash:

agree, sometimes I do other times I assume that OWO written in the profile means it's not extra but yeah best to ask upfront "OWO included?"

upselling sucks, extras should be published but imo there should be some leeway for walking away with a refund and no aggro and leaving it at that but it was still a waste of time primarily because she didn't publish, I would not have bothered if I was aware her rate for the services I wanted was 170. I'd seen another profile in Whitechapel, bendy Jess I think that says "ask about my extras" upon which she'll tell you OWO is extra ...i guess that's an OK middle ground if you're not putting the fee right on the profile. asking mod for Neg. will see.

So is she Arabic??

Cheers for the review btw

did not test the lingo I'm afraid but on looks and hint of accent I'd say yes she probably is.