Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Tasha X - Stratford  (Read 3907 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4928070) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dami3n

few weeks since but had her on the HL for a while, not much intel but had some time to burn at Stratford so why not.

comms were ok, kept me waiting a short time not major

location, new development 12ish minutes walk from westfield stratford - almost had the feeling she was one of a handful of occupants in the entire block, building works still going on in adjacent blocks but spanking new, discreet enough and tidy facilities inside.

the girl: pictures somewhat soften her features, I felt she was darker IRL and found her features harder, stacked as fuck and relative to her ass and thighs she has tight waist going on, real firm body, bit of an accent - Ghana per the profile, very mild mannered and on the germophobe scale, shoes off at the door, ushered into a closet bathroom to wash my hands immediately I came in then showed downstairs to her room.

the meet: started some nice music going on her sonos system and threatened to "rock my world" with that booty in a breif OTT lap dance, lie down and almost straight on with the rubber for OW :rolleyes:, checked if this was extra and nope, technique was actually good so would probably have taken OWO if i could :P on the main event and she gave it the ol big size, mish routine, no kissing and she was pretty reserved, was getting bored and going semi so obvs wanted that stacked arse doggystle, she looked fire with that ass up but there was a strong smell that really curbed the mojo, didn't hit that long and went back mish, tried to kiss her tits (amazing by the way - felt natural but firm AF) but she tasted of bitter anti-bac.

popped and wasn't even about to try again OW, no kissing and pretty docile - profile says shes a party girl :unknown: unless she means politics I didn't see it

got dressed and she reapplied the anti bacterial wipes to her fanny and tits ready for the next ride :unknown:

banging body but no freak and if I'd reviewed this straight after I'd have said neutral as she's nice enough but it was mad forgettable left me needing another punt asap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:25:13 am by dami3n »

Offline peter purves

Perennial Question (variant}: Is she a worthy Bubble Butt entrant??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Completely el shito   :dash: :dash:
Pity as the big boobie cakes looked 😋😋👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:41:27 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline LLPunting

Note details listed for poster from this VS ad.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dami3n

Perennial Question (variant}: Is she a worthy Bubble Butt entrant??

Cheers!!

nah, mad THICC tho

Offline LNDNman

Sounds like she has all the minerals to be a great SP, but let’s it all down by her application.

Damn shame.