Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie_lush  (Read 2099 times)

1 review(s) for louise1983 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lovemilf79

Seen this little gem a cpl of times now, as she's one of my 2 favourite girls in Norwich

Her place is very tucked away ( but great directions) and very easy parking, lovely house and area in general
She always greets you herself at the door then leads you upstairs!
Very modern 'office' to work from and after paperwork she's straight down to the nitty gritty.
Great body, fake but very very good looking tits, very long seductive legs and a very dirty attitude ( if requested) or perfect GFE!
She's great at putting you at ease and her oral is absolutely top notch.
Not scared of a variety of positions and definitely aims to please!

She is no clock watcher and has always had plenty of time to chat before and after every time I've seen her, I would definitely recommend a visit for an hour or at least try her 15min bj only slots for a taster of her skills....mind blowing!

bonehead

I tried to get an appoint with this girl last week. I booked through AW, she didn't confirm and told me she hadn't received it then was so uncooperative answering my messages with one word answers that I gave up in the end.

Offline socks

I tried to get an appoint with this girl last week. I booked through AW, she didn't confirm and told me she hadn't received it then was so uncooperative answering my messages with one word answers that I gave up in the end.
I've struggled too! Sounds so very good too :angry:

Zask86

Do you have a link to her profile?

Offline socks

Do you have a link to her profile?
her profile appears to have gone for the moment :(