Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Natalia_xx - South Woodford  (Read 4260 times)

2 review(s) for Polish_Nat xx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline boofey

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 60 mins
Price: £100
Comms.: Handled by a maid over the phone. Confirmed included services and price. Was able to arrange a meet at short notice.
Location: Residential flat above a row of shops. Defiantly not discrete. I visited on a Sunday so shops were closed but the door to enter is directly outside an estate agents. They most likely know what goes on up there with a stream of blokes going in and out all day and since you are stood outside a large shop front window they will see you. That would bother me.
Looks : She is girl in the photos but her frame is bulkier that the photo's suggest, kind of podgey but not fat. I can't remember how old she said she was but at least 5 years on top of the state age. Tits are great and her pussy is an innie.
Service: I woke up hungover and fucking horny, fired up AW and was able to arrange this meet at short notice. Judging by how horny I was I knew the first pop would be over quickly so opted for the hour.

Meeting arrange, paperwork sorted I was promptly offered a shower and returned to the room. There are at least 2 other girls working here I could hear them talking as I walked out the shower. Seems like a standard polish operation, guys in and out all day long.

I joined Natalia in the room and started with FK progressing to light dfk. She was cute and playful and after a few minutes asked for a BJ. Technique was poor, she claimed my dick was too big and initially tried to offer a covered BJ, I had to point out that OWO was confirmed by phone. She obliged.

A brief bit of 69 before I went down on her. Pussy was fresh and tasty but she was unresponsive. On with the johnny and into mish.

She allows you to penetrate fully and is quite sensual, plenty of eye contact and holding you into an embrace. Finished quickly after. 

With my hangover kicking in we just chilled on the bed and just chatted. She talks ALOT, doesn't shut up. At one point I just wanted to stick my dick in her mouth but like I said her technique is poor.

With about 20 minutes left I went in for round two.

She insisted that the BJ was covered as I had already came, asked if I could clean up with wet wipes and she wasn't having any of it.

Bit more FK, started in cowgirl then moved to doggy. As mentioned she is heavier than her pictures but it does mean her arse is great for pounding.

Was offered a shower and allowed to wait an extra 5 mins for an Uber.

Over all a decent vanilla punt but would recommend for P&D rather than a more refined service.

As is usual for Polish profiles, her profile will likely be recycled and is unlikely to be the same girl in the near future. She mentioned she was doing this temporally between studies. I can't add photo's right now but if someone would be so kind that could be of use to future readers of this post.

Offline pepsicolaboy

This is place on Hermon Hill, South Woodford been active for at least 2 years.

Had a few punts at this Polish working flat over time, from good to OK...to holy shit I'm f_cking a munter, as I was fooled by photos excellent photo angles with non face pics.

Profiles are recycled as are photos and if they are the girl will be expertly photoed to hide if the girl is out of shape.

Tale tale sign is face never showing to allow easy duping of niave punters. Be prepared to walk and have a plan B IMO.

For their prices 15 mins £50 and 30 mins £70 gents should not be putting up with this bait and switching here.

Thanks for your review. Sorry she messed around with agreed OWO. I suggest of anyone wants take a try here always go with 15 min pump and dump and if you have a good time, get girls name and if you return insisteto Sergei you only want see them next time.

Offline puntingking

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 60 mins
Price: £100
Comms.: Handled by a maid over the phone. Confirmed included services and price. Was able to arrange a meet at short notice.
Location: Residential flat above a row of shops. Defiantly not discrete. I visited on a Sunday so shops were closed but the door to enter is directly outside an estate agents. They most likely know what goes on up there with a stream of blokes going in and out all day and since you are stood outside a large shop front window they will see you. That would bother me.
Looks : She is girl in the photos but her frame is bulkier that the photo's suggest, kind of podgey but not fat. I can't remember how old she said she was but at least 5 years on top of the state age. Tits are great and her pussy is an innie.
Service: I woke up hungover and fucking horny, fired up AW and was able to arrange this meet at short notice. Judging by how horny I was I knew the first pop would be over quickly so opted for the hour.

Meeting arrange, paperwork sorted I was promptly offered a shower and returned to the room. There are at least 2 other girls working here I could hear them talking as I walked out the shower. Seems like a standard polish operation, guys in and out all day long.

I joined Natalia in the room and started with FK progressing to light dfk. She was cute and playful and after a few minutes asked for a BJ. Technique was poor, she claimed my dick was too big and initially tried to offer a covered BJ, I had to point out that OWO was confirmed by phone. She obliged.

A brief bit of 69 before I went down on her. Pussy was fresh and tasty but she was unresponsive. On with the johnny and into mish.

She allows you to penetrate fully and is quite sensual, plenty of eye contact and holding you into an embrace. Finished quickly after. 

With my hangover kicking in we just chilled on the bed and just chatted. She talks ALOT, doesn't shut up. At one point I just wanted to stick my dick in her mouth but like I said her technique is poor.

With about 20 minutes left I went in for round two.

She insisted that the BJ was covered as I had already came, asked if I could clean up with wet wipes and she wasn't having any of it.

Bit more FK, started in cowgirl then moved to doggy. As mentioned she is heavier than her pictures but it does mean her arse is great for pounding.

Was offered a shower and allowed to wait an extra 5 mins for an Uber.

Over all a decent vanilla punt but would recommend for P&D rather than a more refined service.

As is usual for Polish profiles, her profile will likely be recycled and is unlikely to be the same girl in the near future. She mentioned she was doing this temporally between studies. I can't add photo's right now but if someone would be so kind that could be of use to future readers of this post.

thats a shame. I like to know what i am going to get before i arrive. but i might give it a trip and seee. i can always walk out of the place i guess. thanks for the review.  :hi: :drinks:

Offline boofey

And just like that her profile has been recycled, now playing host to Karolina. I’m planning to see this one over the weekend will update next week.

Offline boofey

Please do.  ;) :drinks:

So I didn't get a chance to see Karolina and now the profile has changed back to Natalia, I wouldn't bother with a 2nd visit.

Are you local to the area, are you able to share a recommendation? I'm looking for a regular thing I can see on the way home from work

Offline puntingking

So I didn't get a chance to see Karolina and now the profile has changed back to Natalia, I wouldn't bother with a 2nd visit.

Are you local to the area, are you able to share a recommendation? I'm looking for a regular thing I can see on the way home from work

I would not say i am local to the area. But i am not that far away from South Woodford. I have not seen no working girls there in the past except from the me and you spa place on hermon hill. Other than that i can't help you.

If you have not heard of that place but i expect that you have, it is a massage shop that does sensual massages for £50 half an hour or £80 one hour. Or you can opt for the body to body massage which is a little more money. I have left a positive review of their place if you wanted to check that out.   :hi: :drinks:

Offline Shades

Shame Michelle independent does not work from highams park any more...

Offline boofey

I would not say i am local to the area. But i am not that far away from South Woodford. I have not seen no working girls there in the past except from the me and you spa place on hermon hill. Other than that i can't help you.

If you have not heard of that place but i expect that you have, it is a massage shop that does sensual massages for £50 half an hour or £80 one hour. Or you can opt for the body to body massage which is a little more money. I have left a positive review of their place if you wanted to check that out.   :hi: :drinks:

Thanks for info. I know of Me & You but massages are not really my thing. After a stressful days work it nice to end it with a womans lips around your cock

Offline puntingking

Thanks for info. I know of Me & You but massages are not really my thing. After a stressful days work it nice to end it with a womans lips around your cock

ok.  i know what you mean  :D :hi:

no problem.  :drinks:

Offline shalombaghia20

Some people have commented that the profile (which you have reviewed) is Stunning Chanel's (External Link/Members Only) new profile.

I have my doubts.

Can you please confirm?