Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberley 1997 - Winsford  (Read 1958 times)

7 review(s) for xxKimberley1997xx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

After much faffing about I finally got to meet Kimberley a while ago at her house in Winsford

Paid £70 for 1 hour

Pretty young girl,slim with blonde hair and if anything looks younger than her stated age of 22

I’d guess we spent about 40 of the 60 minutes kissing and fondling each other with some ro thrown in - didn’t get her to cum unfortunately and ended with a handjob while still kissing which I must admit I do like
Would love to have got some oral from her but I knew that wouldn’t happen so couldn’t complain

A very different meeting from any other that I’ve had and was more like being a teenager with a new girlfriend (if I remember right - my teenage years are long gone) and enjoyable

Unsure whether I will return as it’s a pain in the arse getting there and now I’ve satisfied my curiosity I probably won’t tbh but I do recommend seeing her if you’re happy with kissing and a handjob with a pretty young girl :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

You know what, I could enjoy a punt like that busty  :thumbsup:

Snog, fondle and a ham shank would work well when the mood takes me.... Shame she's too bloody far out for my windows

Offline sinbad52

Thought this rang a bell. Searched and found previous posts that confirmed she will do fs on subsequent visits if she is comfortable with you. The cost quoted was 150 for the hour and the poster seemed well pleased.

Offline sinbad52

The review I found was by FWK 1on 14th April last year.

Offline Bustydusty

Thought this rang a bell. Searched and found previous posts that confirmed she will do fs on subsequent visits if she is comfortable with you. The cost quoted was 150 for the hour and the poster seemed well pleased.

Yes I’ve seen that but I wouldn’t pay £150 - that’s more than anyone I’ve seen and there’s no way she’s worth that

Naughty Amy £140
Star Natalia.   £120
Anna 42.         £120
Xxx Angela.     £120

All outstanding and inclusive of cim and anal - no comparison

For me just accept what’s on offer at £70 and go elsewhere for full sex
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:55:28 pm by Bustydusty »

Online Moby Dick

Yes I’ve seen that but I wouldn’t pay £150 - that’s more than anyone I’ve seen and there’s no way she’s worth that

Naughty Amy £140
Star Natalia.   £120
Anna 42.         £120
Xxx Angela.     £120

All outstanding and inclusive of cim and anal - no comparison

Yeah but your paying for the chase.
A hard to get whore......whatever next.
Was her Mum there knocking on the door asking if you want a “cheese and tomato sandwich” whilst you are fingerblasting her daughter....... happy days :D
Did you wink at her Dad as you left?

The closest I get to a thrill these days is DP’ing a lass who doesn’t advertise anal.
Think I need to up my game :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:55:06 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline sinbad52

Yup thought she was expensive...but as my fs days are long gone would not affect me. However still expensive just for a wank but some would pay for her rarity value. Even I might on a good day.

Offline Bustydusty

Yup thought she was expensive...but as my fs days are long gone would not affect me. However still expensive just for a wank but some would pay for her rarity value. Even I might on a good day.

I guess the most similar meet I’ve had was Polish Kate which was an hour of kissing and a couple of handjobs but Kate was better

Oh forgot to say it all takes place on her sofa in the living room and the bathroom was a bit of a mess so didn’t get a shower
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 01:12:23 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Rimtastic

I think she is married / in a relationship and works as a couple with her other half (£120 hour)

I did enquire a good while ago, but she had stopped doing full sex then. I think they are / were swingers too.

Offline Bustydusty

I think she is married / in a relationship and works as a couple with her other half (£120 hour)

I did enquire a good while ago, but she had stopped doing full sex then. I think they are / were swingers too.

Once you’ve seen Kim she will offer sex in a future meet at extra cost - if she wants to

Offline Kriss

Looks and sounds like a good punt.

I'm a bit confused about location though.

Can you give us a bit more of a clue than "Cheshire" please?

:hi: :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline manfox

The clue to location is in the thread title!

Offline Juanfortheroad

I arranged to see her after this, however she cancelled that morning when I checked we were still on. But disspointed but she did it in plenty of time and was nice about it so can't complain. Better than radio silence isn't it!

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac