Author Topic: Berlin visit  (Read 1077 times)

Offline vityaz

My first stop in Berlin was Albina:

External Link/Members Only

And I did not regret it. The cost was 70430. Anal were an additional 50, but I did not have that much left! She speaks neither German nor English so well, she comes from Eastern Europe. But she is friendly enough. Pretty girl, nice and clean, great figure. She is enthusiastic, touches and kisses a lot. Blown well, climbed on top so clearly enthusiastic to have sex. I have to give 9/10 because she had a piece of gum in her mouth all the time! Except that, a great gf6 experience

My second visit was pretty mediocre and there's no link for the girl so it doesnt warrant a mention!

My third visit was to Marina:-

External Link/Members Only

Probably the best visit of the trip. 60430 plus 30 for anal. She was arriving at the door as I was, nice slim and sexy figure, she obviously works out regularly. Nice clean place, she is very friendly. We were both quickly undressed and kissing and touching on the bed. Her body feels amazing! She blows like magic, her pussy was so tight and then when I was in her ass it was amazing. She was going wild, the best gf6 experience I have ever had. I cannot recommend this girl enough

Offline irishdick

What's with the strange numbers where a price should be?

Offline Josey Wales

What's with the strange numbers where a price should be?
Yeah, it reads a bit strange.  I'm guessing 60430 = 60 euros for 30 minutes..

Offline irishdick


Offline nugget4eva

I've seen that 70430 thing used a lot on German language punting forums, so I'm guessing op has spent time on those.

I've never used a private escort in Germany, only Laufhaus/brothels/RLDs, but that Marina sounds interesting. Have bookmarked her for the next time I'm in Berlin.