Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cameron , glasgow  (Read 1233 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline Thepunteruk

External Link/Members Only

£70 , 30 mins. (owo extra £10)

Met Cameron a few months ago. Didn't go through adult work. Texted and arranged a time for later that day. Was made to wait 15/20 mins after arriving. She texted me five minutes after agreed time and asked for some time to get ready. I suspect another punter ran over time. Or more likely she squeezed in another booking and pushed me back.
Not a great start.

Flat at the end of a traditional tenement block. Near a busy garage and main road. Tricky to park. Ground floor.

Nice girl. Nice rack. Pleasant and chatty. A few fake oohs and aahs. Found it a little rushed and it felt like she had another booking straight after. No pleasantries when finished.
Very business like. A baby wipe for me and I was dressed and out within 2 minutes.

Marked down for delayed start and rushed finish. However , attractive young girl and delivered services keenly and willingly.

No return visit likely. A neutral bordering on a negative.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:48:15 pm by Thepunteruk »

Offline 1980Tam

Shes put on a bit of weight since first time I saw her , still performs ok although basic service , fake moans and oh hellos are   a bit annoying , she delivers what she advertises .

Offline Clattypats

she delivers what she advertises .
Hope she advertises delayed starts and rushed finishes then...  :P :D

Offline 1980Tam

Hope she advertises delayed starts and rushed finishes then...  :P :D

Dont give her ideas she want to charge an extra tenner for it .

Offline Clattypats

Dont give her ideas she want to charge an extra tenner for it .
:lol: sounds like a bargain...  :sarcastic: