Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary-An outcall  (Read 4454 times)

6 review(s) for Mary-An (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Link: External Link/Members Only

So, I was waiting for a delivery late in the afternoon and knowing I'll be bored I ordered me a hooker :))
I actually booked Alex London for lunch time, but she texted me saying she cannot make it due to personal reasons and apologized. Fair enough. So I looked around AW and made a last minute booking with Mary Ann, for 1 hr. Good comms via text and she arrived 1.5 hrs later, 10 minutes earlier than agreed time.

She is not the prettiest girl in the world, but she is fit. She has very small boobs, but a very nice ass. She does DFK and gives a good OWO. She uses a lot of tongue while kissing (could actually be too much for some) and is very passionate. She also does A levels which is a positive for me.

We had a nice chat between the rounds. She has decent english and she was very friendly. She did give me the feeling that she is not here just because I paid for it and she has to be here. She seemed to genuinely enjoy the moment or she is a very good actress. For all intents and purposes, there isn't much difference between the two when you are punting.

£130 might be too much, but she mentions doing discounts on her profile. Might be worth to bargain. I didn't want to risk it as I was looking for a last minute outcall, and I really needed it.

To summarize, Looks: 6/10  Experience: 9/10

Offline KentAde

Cheers. Already in my HL.....and defo due a booking soonest.

Offline HappyLarry

Thanks for the review KentAde. Quick question, how was her owo technique? Would you say sloppy and into it with DT or quite light and vanilla?

Sorry for such a detailed question. Really into receiving ow o so want to know before I book her.

Offline HappyLarry

Apologies I meant thanks Kolpaci not KentAde for your review.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Thanks for the review KentAde. Quick question, how was her owo technique? Would you say sloppy and into it with DT or quite light and vanilla?

Sorry for such a detailed question. Really into receiving ow o so want to know before I book her.

Can't remember about DT, but it was sloppy and she is really into it.
I'm quite easy to please so I don't usually ask for a specific technique but I remember I had to stop her in order not to pop early.

Offline malletsmallet

"She is not the prettiest girl in the world"  and you also gave her a 6/10

I was thinking of seeing this girl but I'm not too keen on her now after reading her review.
Don't wanna be looking at an ugly bird in-between rounds.
I suppose your 6 could be another man's 8..... or 4 even.

Anyone you could think of whom she looks like?

O and is that really her own hair or a wig?

Thanks  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:50:44 pm by malletsmallet »
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I suppose your 6 could be another man's 8..... or 4 even.
Exactly.
I don't know, man, she is kinda cute, but has bad teeth. She is really fit, but very small boobs. She is definitely not "an ugly bird" (again, it's my opinion) and I had fun..
Can't remember 100% but I think it's her own hair.
Sorry for not being very helpful.

Offline malletsmallet

Thanks for that Kolpaci  :thumbsup:

The bad teeth and very small boobs are holding me back now.

I've emailed her and the replies(if that's her writing back) seem pleasant and friendly enough.

I''ll think about it for a while methinks....
Banned by:

london

I send her message from aw and asked for for face pic

She did display her face pic from aw , ( there is option when she agree to show the face pic in aw which will allow that user see the face pic )

She is not very nice but she is cute ,
I didn't save her pic and I am sure she wouldn't like it her face pic go to public

I didn't see her yet but personally I have a great time with girls from Bulgaria

Offline HappyLarry

I whatsappped this girl and she sent me some face pics. Decided to see her next week, but have a better offer am considering.

She's very cute, and will send face pics if asked.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

hmmm. I don't remember her being "very cute". Maybe PM me those pics and I can confirm if it was the girl I've seen or not.

Offline malletsmallet

Can I get a copy of the pics too please?

Thanks  :drinks:
Banned by:

Offline HappyLarry

Gents sorry but have a technical question. I'm accessing this forum via my android smart phone. The photos she sent me are in my whatsapp folder. How do I attach those photos when I send then to you in PM? Not seeing an option to attach. Sorry am a little behind the curve here.

Am happy to send once I know how to do the above.

Larry

Offline malletsmallet

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone but i don't see any option to attach an image file even on my computer, just an image web link.

So try uploading the pics to an image hosting site and forwarding on the link given.

E.g.   External Link/Members Only
         click the grey browse button and find the pic
         click the green upload now button
         the links are then on the left of the screen

Thanks for trying  :thumbsup:
Banned by: