Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole of Gracies Girls  (Read 880 times)

Mustslurp

External Link/Members Only

I've known Nicole for must be 10 years, always a pleasure to book her, normally good comms from Gracies and the venues are either Middlesbrough or Norton, Stockton both places have safe and discrete parking.

Nicole is a very attractive Milf with good skills, nothing seems to phase her and believe me I've tried  :diablo: only no no's are CIM and anul which has never bothered me personally,always floats my boat  :cool:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have a look here mate, External Link/Members Only This is purely an advert and touting isn't allowed.

Offline tynetunnel

It’s more like a job reference! :cool:

Online Kev3773

Offline BustaN

Only 5 ladies currently listed on GG site now?  Always really surprised when see agencies with so few.  Competition is always healthy, but at this rate they not be around much longer :/

Mustslurp

Have a look here mate, External Link/Members Only This is purely an advert and touting isn't allowed.

Provider's name plus LOCATION in the SUBJECT. Nearest town or, for London - closest tube/train station and first part of the post code (and agency/parlour as an option).

* AW profile link or contact details at the start of the review. If anyone was interested in reading this review I had included the profile link which includes tel no, details from agency and rates etc

* Logistics; booking and communication. normally good comms from Gracies

* Location (for In-call); safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding. venues are either Middlesbrough or Norton, Stockton both places have safe and discrete parking.

* Looks; WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and language. very attractive Milf with good skills,

* Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping. nothing seems to phase her and believe me I've tried  :diablo: only no no's are CIM and anul which has never bothered me personally,always floats my boat 

* Bonus points; face and figure photos from the profile. This W.G. has no pics on her profile (External Link/Members Only)

Duly noted comments but don't say I didn't try, it was never my intention to tout or advertise this girl in any way.
I had read somewhere on here about how to write a review and thought I had made a fairly good effort for a first attempt.
I will hopefully do better next time.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Provider's name plus LOCATION in the SUBJECT. Nearest town or, for London - closest tube/train station and first part of the post code (and agency/parlour as an option).

* AW profile link or contact details at the start of the review. If anyone was interested in reading this review I had included the profile link which includes tel no, details from agency and rates etc

* Logistics; booking and communication. normally good comms from Gracies

* Location (for In-call); safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding. venues are either Middlesbrough or Norton, Stockton both places have safe and discrete parking.

* Looks; WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and language. very attractive Milf with good skills,

* Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping. nothing seems to phase her and believe me I've tried  :diablo: only no no's are CIM and anul which has never bothered me personally,always floats my boat 

* Bonus points; face and figure photos from the profile. This W.G. has no pics on her profile (External Link/Members Only)

Duly noted comments but don't say I didn't try, it was never my intention to tout or advertise this girl in any way.
I had read somewhere on here about how to write a review and thought I had made a fairly good effort for a first attempt.
I will hopefully do better next time.

You just don't get it do you?? A review is about your experience on one occasion

The venue is where you saw her, not a list of venues used by the agency. That is just advertising where the agency work from.  You did not see her in 3 places at the same time.

Services are the services you received on the one occasion that you are reviewing. Only one meeting per review is allowed. It doesn't have to be war and peace a brief description of the services offered and received and how they were delivered.

If the guide to writing a review is no good for you have a look at some other reviews and see what needs to be included.