Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Ab Fab! Wore me out - Birmingham  (Read 2297 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline ribbons78

External Link/Members Only

Outcall to my home

Felt in need of a pick me up after a personal life dry spell and terrible year I decided to book Lilith for an outcall after seeing the positive reviews here, booking was all done by messenger aswell as outfit choice and any requests (just a gfe for me). I went for sexy black dress, heels and no stockings and some nice strappy lingerie underneath.Lilith messaged me the day before to check we were still on and asked me to confirm on the day. Great comms, no messing and no timewasting.

Girl in question arrived on time and is very attractive a solid 9/10 for me and the pics were accurate on AW although I think the AW pics add a few years on her, she looks mid twenties ... quick note Lilith is just my type from head to toe so.... also a touch of the gothic about her which I like.

Pretty girl next door looks, nice eyes and lips , shoulder length red hair, smallish natural and cute pert boobies, really fab bum as has been discussed here, minimal make up I was very happy. Personality wise she is very chatty and funny and eager to please she wanted to dive right in, her English is excellent after 10 years here.

Services = everything on her AW profile is on offer, I asked for a GFE and that is what I got and then some, one of the best GFE I have had including actual girlfriends. Endless deep kissing, OWO 3 times including with her on her back head at the end of the bed going at it like she is shooting for bangbros , oral on her twice, 69 (which she is very keen on), fingering, covered in multiple positions. Happy to let me come wherever I wanted but not in the mouth for health reasons.

For whatever reason and because she is just my type, tasted super nice and the fact I got mega turned on within about 10 seconds of her kissing me I went and asked her for something I usually avoid because frankly it is damn icky and that to drip some saliva into my mouth. Apparently that was a first for her and she happily spent the whole meet filling me up with drool, spitting in my mouth and snogging my face off. Fuck knows why I am even sharing that but damn I enjoyed it and surprisingly so did she because she was soaking wet within a few minutes.

Just fun. Really smashing girl, eager to please, great company, tight and fresh and enjoys her job (sometimes). Will be booking her again, most fun I have had in a long while and she left me knackered and very happy. Bit pricey at 160 p/h but to be honest given some of the shockers I have had in the past I would say she is worth the money.

Thus ends my review, time to order a pizza and recharge my drained batteries

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 08:06:35 pm by ribbons78 »
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shplurgh

Was that an hour booking or more ribbons?

Offline ribbons78

Was that an hour booking or more ribbons?

An hour yesterday, she stayed a little over time she very relaxed about going over and we had a brief chat about clock watching and how annoying it is for clients. My weekly bills alas don't allow me to splurge 200 quid + on punts so 160 for 1 hour.

It was plenty of time for my needs, as others have stated she isnt one to sit and waste 20 minutes trying to chat to run the clock down as soon as she sat down next to me I knew she was ready to go, she snuggled up and wanted to snog. Had to pull back a bit I like to chat for a couple mins before hand with a new girl.

Funtimes
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 03:45:30 pm by ribbons78 »
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac