Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet and petite - Edinburgh  (Read 1748 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dingdong

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in the last month. 
Had not seen Nicole in a while.  Great flat near the top of Leith walk. Coms all by text
Nicole is 35, age accurate, she looks well for it.  If you like big boobs she is not for you.  If you like slim and petite she is ideal.  Very pretty in my opinion
Service - Very passionate as always, loads of DFK, oral(covered), reverse oral, bodies all over each other sex with her on top.
£80 for half an hour
If she still did OWO I would be there every week!  But she doesn't!  Normally this is a deal breaker for me but she is very good even with a rubber on.

Offline Name Not Found

If she still did OWO I would be there every week! 

You'd have to queue up behind me  :lol:   A great loss when she stopped; seriously considering going for a massage appointment though.

Offline Clattypats

Meeting took place in the last month. 
Had not seen Nicole in a while.  Great flat near the top of Leith walk. Coms all by text
Nicole is 35, age accurate, she looks well for it.  If you like big boobs she is not for you.  If you like slim and petite she is ideal.  Very pretty in my opinion
Service - Very passionate as always, loads of DFK, oral(covered), reverse oral, bodies all over each other sex with her on top.
£80 for half an hour
If she still did OWO I would be there every week!  But she doesn't!  Normally this is a deal breaker for me but she is very good even with a rubber on.
whilst I know there is no limit to how many 'Pos' reviews of same WG anymore (unless touty)... This review is basically a carbon copy of the one you did 8 weeks ago, so I don't quite get it...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:01:19 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Dingdong

Sorry Clatty
Still a bit inexperienced on the site and as visited again I thought I should review. 
You are right, much the same though, she is a consistent SP

Offline Clattypats

Sorry Clatty
Still a bit inexperienced on the site and as visited again I thought I should review. 
You are right, much the same though, she is a consistent SP
You're best in this type of instance to just bump/add to your existing review of her :hi: Good for future reference... ;)

Offline Unfaithful

Does she still have a hairy pussy? When I saw her in your in dundee she had a lovely soft Bush  :rose: