Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelani Premium toftt - Newcastle  (Read 1453 times)

22 review(s) for Aaria333x (10 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
30 mins @ £60
Quick review of brand new girl.
Saw her pics on uke and was impressed. Few messages with Junie in which she assured me K would  be happy with an old sod like me. Saw her in apartments on outskirts of Sunderland centre with allocated or visitor parking slots.
On entering  was more than impressed, tall in her heels, slim and a very pretty face imo. Fee and pleasantries out of the way then down  to business.
Gorgeous slim toned body when naked, small tits but suit her frame.
We engaged in dfk, owo, ro, sex in a few positions. Only no she told me was anal.
Easy to talk to after the deed comes across  as very wise for her young age, reminded me of Skylar first time I met her (not looks wise)
For someone on her first appointment she came across like an old hand, very surprising.
Hope she stays around, will definitely return. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:52:18 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline toon972

Thanks Alfie, I like the look of her as well.

Offline waynekerr600

Offline roboeggman

Thanks Alfie. I had all but finalised a booking too before UKE went down; good to know she's worth a visit.

Offline The Outsider

Great to hear that she has the talent to match her striking photos!  :thumbsup:

Offline trainspotter

Good to hear that the more mature gentleman (old sod) is welcome!

Offline Mansell

Well done Alfie you didn't hang around, you move quick for a supposed Oldun.  :yahoo:

Great review, as well 10/10   :thumbsup:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks Alfie, she looks amazing! One for the list me thinks!

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review Alf.    :drinks:   Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Andy_707

Cheers Alfie. Sounds great  :hi:

Do you know if CIM was on the menu?

Offline datwabbit

Well done for the ttoft. I saw her thread had some replies. Good to see she's lived up to her description.