Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Dita Bristol Hotel incall  (Read 1272 times)

14 review(s) for Lady-Dita (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Boeingboy

Sorry for the delay in posting, been busy for a while. Punt happened 17th August 2019.

Comms

All via email and UKE, all very quick and prompt replies.

Lady

All pics of her on UKE are recent and accurate. Age again i would say is accurate. Love the red lipstick and red hair, really suits her.

Action

Agreed before the meet on a tie and tease session, booked for 3 hrs for £360 as wanted to explore and take my time trying new things.

Dita explained everything upfront and we agreed on a starting point.

So with the paperwork done all showered and clean, Dita duely tied me to the bed. Alot of DFK and teasing of the old chap soon had me edging. I now know this is something i will do again. With a few toys out testing my limits i unloaded with quite the climax. Round 1 done.

We cleaned up and chatted for abit about how it was and soon enough ready for round 2. This time blindfolded.

Well it didnt take too long before she had me edging again. And with a lot of teasing we soon ready to explode again.

It was the quickest 3hrs i have had for a long time, and after a quick shower it was goodbye.

Would i return? If im ever done bristol way again then yes.

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
I’m so pleased you enjoyed! I did too...xxx

Online Fuzzyduck

:dash:

What was it? The nonchalent abandon of his anonymity? The omission of links to AW/UKE profiles? The UKE vibe about the review and reply? It was the emboldening, wasn't it?