Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Misstery Massage - Edgware  (Read 1756 times)

Offline dchabs

External Link/Members Only

Decided for a b2b massage a few months back. £80 confirmed and booked morning for pm slot.

Comms initially good, but once at the location, didn't answer the phone or reply to message for door number. After about 5/10mins she decided to answer and provide door number and then saying she sent text which she didn't try to show when asked.

Location: as others have mentioned, very close to the station but very exposed on ground floor. A lot of people traffic and not discreet at all. Plenty of parking but certain hours only free.

Alice opened the door in just bikini and really toned body with the right curves to grab onto. A bit dubious about the age as seems more late 20's but the rest of the profile as per site. Confirmed services, paid and was offered shower whilst she went to stash away. The shower room and the massage rooms were very clean and adequate. After short shower, returned to the room and laid on mattress whilst she undressed.
Lots of oil and started with me splayed on my stomach. She allowed touching all over and was very sensual. There is a mirror placed by the side and front so get the full view of those boobs. This continued for about half hour. lots of oil and sliding but very rare if any cc swipes or under reaches. Then asked to turn around and got the whole view which was a sight and enjoyed squeezing those boobs whilst also rubbing her pussy. She would occasionally try and move away if I went any deeper with the fingers and responded with a hush no. She doesn't do b2b on the front and so she was on the side whilst pouting lots of oil on the throbbing cock in anticipation.
This is where I thought she was a let down as she tried to get me off very quickly. No teasing or slow start and sadly didn't last that long. She then went to wash away hands after a wipe down and on return was offered shower.
We had little chit chat in-between the massage and she mentioned that they are part of a bigger team, the other based in northwood I believe though she didn't elaborate more. I also tried to see if there were any additional services on offer which was a straight no.
Out of the door soon after, but on leaving I checked the time and felt a bit short changed as we had been 55mins into the meet. Minus the 10/15min or so delay in the start, so about 30-40mins b2b only.

Overall a decent service and I will rate as neutral. Would have been a positive if she wasn't too rushed with the hj and the overall b2b time.

Would only visit if was very desperate.
I have also since noticed there is a cctv just above the door as I pass there sometimes and I am almost certain I hadn't seen that when I went for the visit.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Another meh review for this crew.  Seems like bad habits are toaking hold there.  Buyers be very aware.   :thumbsdown:

Offline johnkin123

For experience they are not really good at B2b massage. And if you paying for one hour you are not really getting 60 mins of B2b massage  experiences. I think there are other places for good B2b massage in Hendon.
I wouldn’t come back for B2b massage.
Overall. 2 out for 5