Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Lara - Marylebone  (Read 2433 times)

7 review(s) for Divine.Lara (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

Report on Stunning Lara

Met Lara on 12/03 at 2pm for a 1 hr session. Cost - £120

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positives
a) Good central location - 2 min walk from Marylebone tube station at a chain hotel
b) Comms were decent and all through texts. I called and no one picked up, but then got a text 2 mins after from the pimp (?) arranging the meeting. Lara told me this when we met that I had gone through her secretary (pimp's being dubbed secretary now). Her English is good, so no issues there.
c) Shower offered before and after. Nice clean bathroom as the hotel was recently renovated. Room was clean and had the smell of fresh paint.
d) Big and comfy bed, slight clutter around the room, but nothing major
e) Good looks facially with a good firm body. Soft natural tits, which I like and sucked quite frequently during the punt
f) Good sloppy OWO/HJ with lot of suction, however no DTBJ.
g) RO was good, she tasted nice.
h) Tried a few positions, but was most comfortable in doggy. Can take a good pounding and was even grinding back during doggie. Enjoyed seeing that pert arse moving as she took my member into her. She does do A levels, however I did not wish to partake on this occasion.
i) CIM included in 1 hr rates & offered, however I did not time the release well and it ended up being COF/COB.

Neutral
a) cop-out on the requested attire saying that my request was passed onto her at the last minute so couldn't oblige the request. However did have a good black lace number (with matching knickers) on, so I let this slide.

Negatives
a) Light FK and not DFK. Small pecks with some tongue action and only during the first 10 mins of the punt. Not too keen on the cuddles either  :P
b) Very little eye contact during the session. OWO with her face looking away, missionary and on-top positions with her eyes closed. I guess that's the reason why she prefers doggy coz she doesn't have to make eye contact then.
c) Clock-watching as she knew that it might not turn out to be a 2 pop session; as the first pop took me about 40 mins.She told me her 'secretary' will call and let us know when our time was up. Also the next punter was calling her 'secretary', so she tried to rush me a bit. Shower time included, I was in that room for 55 minutes. Luckily, I didn't run into the next punter on my way out.

Offline KentAde

I've already reviewed her on here, and she is getting some more good reviews, so seems as though she is keeping the standards up. Must see her again soonest. Agree with nearly all your points.....and for me personally, the negatives don't bother me really....

dawsonuk

That 1st pic on her profile does not look like a size 8...

Offline KentAde

That 1st pic on her profile does not look like a size 8...

I reckon she is a size 8-10......but is bloody fit!  :kissgirl:

Offline LastManCumings

I agree with KentAde. She's a size 8-10. The pics on the profile page seem to suggest someone who's a Size 12-14. I guess Photoshop or recent weight loss.