Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric massage (proper one) - Nico - Leyton area  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Hugeadmirer

After a period of trying out providers that advertise as tantric masseuse to find they’re just offering an erotic massage I stumbled across tantralink. I’ve tried 3 different providers but Nico has been far and away the best. Other review to follow in due course.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
All really easy, initially by text and then a quick call to discuss what I was looking for. She providers other, more emotional well being services, but I was simply after a couple of hours to fully relax and enjoy the erotic experience.

Price:
Genuine tantra providers do charge a premium but this proves excellent value for money in my opinion - £250 for two hours

The girl:
An ultra chilled out human. Really nice, a pleasant hippy type vibe to her but articulate, quick to smile and laugh. Much better looking than I expected based on the photo. I’d guess late 20s, early 30s. Size 10, 5’5” with an in shape body. But be prepared tantra is typically a one way service so don’t expect to be massaging her.

The experience:
Shower, chat, tea - we weren’t in any hurry. My evaluation is The difference of a proper tantric massage is it’s as much about the mental stimulation as it is the physical. We talked and focused on making sure all our attention was in the room. I wasn’t think about work or even when I’d cum. I was focussed on relaxing and letting go.

I appreciate that’s probably a load of crap to a lot of you, which I can understand and agree with but I was there for the experience and was happy to go along with it.

By the way I was naked throughout this stage.

Then it began. The best way I can describe it is I was treated to 100+ minutes of teasing, tantalisation and having my cock worshipped.

It started with my standing and her lightly touching my body and my rock hard cock.

I lay on my front and my back received some attention but my ass, balls and shaft enjoyed the most. No prostate massage but all the sensitive areas were well taken care of. I felt myself get close to the brink on multiple occasions.

Onto my front and the pleasure continues and increases. It was at this point I realised she was also naked and possess a great rack, flat stomach and beautifully trimmed bush. I made no effort to interact but suspect as we get to know each other this may become possible.

Eventually all this pleasure resulted in an gigantic orgasm on my behalf. It was up there as one of the best and I’m sure will remain very memorable for a very long time.

Conclusion:
Some mumbo-jumbo but go along with it, it’s part of the experience. A hot, cool girl. A massively erotic and prolonged session resulting in a fantastic release.

I’ll definitely go back, just wish she was in a more convenient location. (Leyton-ish)

Offline puntingking

where is she located in east London then?  ;)

Offline Hugeadmirer

where is she located in east London then?  ;)

Leyton area. It was about a month ago that I saw her

Offline puntingking

Leyton area. It was about a month ago that I saw her

ok.
I would contact her next week to see her.  :)

thanks for the review.

Offline kaj314

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 03:52:25 pm by kaj314 »

Offline puntingking

Pretty sure this her on aw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

i  got to say that her adult work profile has put me of seeing her for some reason.  :(

Offline kaj314

i  got to say that her adult work profile has put me of seeing her for some reason.  :(

Lol....I know what you mean, she doesn't seem appealing, but you're paying for the tantric experience, not her if that makes sense?!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 06:29:28 pm by kaj314 »

Offline kuck

Out of interest, and for a comparison, have you tried Tantric Francesca?

I have had one two hour session with Nico, and many with Francesca. I thought Nico was terrible - with too much ritualised bull shit, and little that actually felt erotic. I have never had a bad session with Francesca.

Offline Hugeadmirer

I have had one two hour session with Nico, and many with Francesca. I thought Nico was terrible - with too much ritualised bull shit, and little that actually felt erotic. I have never had a bad session with Francesca.

No, do you have a link? I’ll happily try and compare

Offline kaj314

Mine wasn't 2 hours, but concur with this

Offline puntingking

Lol....I know what you mean, she doesn't seem appealing, but you're paying for the tantric experience, not her if that makes sense?!

yup. it does. but its not worth it for the price that we are expected to pay. i go elsewhere.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

Nico’s face in the links is a little bit masculine for my liking. Not suggesting anything else, by the way.

Offline puntingking

External Link/Members Only

i had a quick look at the website. she is not good for my liking. appearance wise. i think i look for a younger  tantric therapist, there are bound to be a few in this big city.

Offline puntingking

Nico’s face in the links is a little bit masculine for my liking. Not suggesting anything else, by the way.

i know exactly what you mean  :)

Offline winkywanky

It was at this point I realised she was also naked and possess a great rack, flat stomach and beautifully trimmed bush. I made no effort to interact but suspect as we get to know each other this may become possible.

I've had a similar 'Tantric' booking elsewhere, and it can indeed be very nice, a sensuous and carefully-built anticipation, resulting in a very nice orgasm.

Strictly speaking the Tantric bit is bollocks from my understanding of it, a true Tantric experience doesn't finish with a cum.

But it's something different and does leave you with very relaxed sensations, different from a normal punt.

One thing I would take issue with though, is never, ever expect (or even faintly hope for) anything more than looking at the practitioner. It ain't gonna happen. But for sure, just enjoy it for what it is, an intensely soothing an relaxing experience whic leaves you floating on air.

I guess it's just a shame that for most punters, their journey home is liable to quickly strip all that lovely feeling away, be it in your car or on PT.

Offline kuck

Strictly speaking the Tantric bit is bollocks from my understanding of it, a true Tantric experience doesn't finish with a cum.

It is more nuanced/bollocksy than that - Taoist tantra is where you don't get to cum. Legend has it that with taoist tantra you learn to live in a state of orgasm forever.  :lol: :lol:

Agree on everything else you said.

Offline winkywanky

I must be a Taoist then  :blush:  :D

Getting back to the girl, she does look quite attractive.

I do wonder on her location though, Leyton...I remember when they were cutting a load of trees down for the A12 bypass (and perhaps to do with the forthcoming London Olympics in Stratford). A load of hippies were living in the trees in an effort to stop the 'carnage'.

She does have that 'tree-dweller look', along with the dreads. She's about the right age to have been one of the protesters? So long as she washes it every now and then, to stop her smelling like a sheep  :D.

Offline Fourtyfive

I have seen Nico last year. She is definitely in her mid to late 30’s. Fit but everything was fairly soft.
She is cool, interesting and chilled out. I could have had a chat with her for a long time as I found her fascinating, but the whole tantric experience was a lot of mambo jumbo. I just didn’t get turned on by some of the techniques and found them funny instead of arousing. No two way touching was a complete put off and I just couldn’t cum. Walked out after 90min disappointed.
We just didn’t click but definitely nice girl.

Offline kuck

I do wonder on her location though, Leyton...I remember when they were cutting a load of trees down for the A12 bypass ...

Talking of the destruction of wood - Timmerfrou means carpenter in her native Dutch.

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

It's probably a cute turn of phrase depicting the fact that in her role as Tantric practitioner, she does actually build something out of wood (your cock).

Offline kaj314

Talking of the destruction of wood - Timmerfrou means carpenter in her native Dutch.

Thought she was Swiss?

Offline kuck

Thought she was Swiss?

She did mention a Dutch connection when I saw her.