Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina body2body (FBSM) - Wembley  (Read 2112 times)

9 review(s) for Nina body2body (4 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline js5548671

External Link/Members Only

£70 1 hour B2B Massage

I recently started getting back into FBSM after nearly 2 years. Thought Nina was a good shout after reading reviews about her and the price range was in my budget.

COMMUNICATION
I texted her at 8pm asking for a 9pm booking on a Tuesday, she replied back instantly and confirmed the time and provided the postcode.

She works from a private flat on the 1st floor at the end of the road. Since my booking was in the evening parking was not an issue, however it is a controlled parking zone.
The flat is self is not too bad, it has a clean bathroom. The bedroom has a low double bed along with the massage table.
The room was was dimly lit, with soft music playing in the background; had a nice sensual feeling.

LOOKS

Face - 6/10 - Since it was the evening I don't think she would have bothered making herself look fancy, but saying that she does have this "MILFY" Hungarian look about her which was quite sexy.

Body - 7/10 - For someone her age she does have a nice fit body. Not to much fat around the gut. Nice pair of jugs and a well shaped ass  :D.

There's plenty of pictures already on other reviews.

MEETING
OK.. Now once through the doors Nina had black lingerie with a silky black nightgown. You can see the cleavage from her push up bra she was wearing and her nice smooth long legs - she said she is 5"7.

I usually pay upfront rather then the end, which I did. 1 hour full body to body massage = £70. She says its a full body massage with b2b at the end though.
I undressed, Nina took my clothes and hanged it on the rack and I took a shower. back into the room, Nina pushed the massaged table to the middle and told me to get on laying face down.
She put a towel over my back covering my bum to begin with and gave quite a strong massage for 5 minutes going over my back and slightly my buttocks. She then hopped onto the massage table in between my legs and pushed her hands down on my back, I felt few bones cracking which was actually very nice. At the same time her knees where pushed against the inside of my groin. Nina hoped off and slowly pulled the towel up and off me which was quite arousing to me for some reason.
Now she said the massage will start. She started from my left side, slowly massing my left leg and bum cheek, occasionally running her hands in between my groin and pecking my balls. She worked her way down to my feet and back up. This was then repeated on the right side.
For the next 5 minutes she massaged around my buttocks, paying attention the inside of my groin and occasionally caressing my balls which got me hard.
After a good 35 minutes, she tapped my left bum cheeks and whispered now come to the bed.

As I got up Nina saw my full hard on and we had a little giggle, she goes "hello there' :sarcastic:

She told me to lie same position on the bed, face down. This is when I saw she removed her bra but kept her black lace underwear on.
She sat on my left side oiled up my back and gave me a strong back massage, using her elbows and forearms. Nina then massaged my legs and this time giving more CC Swipe in between my groins. At this point I was thinking when will the b2b start, but then Nina got down and moved her tits across my body, in between my bum cheeks. Across the side of my face.
She got on top of me, her back facing me and slowly & sensually moved her bum up and down my body with her bum coming to the back of my head. While grabbing my balls from the back and lightly running her hands/ fingers in between my cheeks.
She then turned around and put herself onto me resting her bodyweight on mine while breathing into my ears and licked the side of my neck couple of times.
This lasted 10 minutes or so.

At this point I asked Nina can i giver her a massage, she replied ok but not too long.
So she laid face down and I began to rub oil over her back, she asked that I don't massage her bone as she got injured during her Athletics back in her youth days and I should massage the side of the spine.
After I moved onto each legs, running my hand up and down and in between her groin but touching her sweet spot.
I then asked if its okay to massage your bum which I rubbed baby oil and slowly rubbed and grabbed like my life depended on it.
I asked if it's okay to touch below - she goes Yes but only over the underwear.
So I played with her for a while and spread her legs wide apart trying to slowly get my fingers in but I got the feeling she would not have wanted that.
She then decided to turn around and i though I hit the jackpot  :yahoo: I rubbed oil over her tits and torso massaged that slowly while moving my hands down to her underwear for a bit.

She then said 'What do you want' - which caught me off guard, I replied back by saying 'I don't know, I just want to give you a massage'
She did not say anything back, then I said something along the lines of 'I want to please you and turn you on'
Nina than said something like 'if you turn me on now and go home then I will be turned on for the night which is no good'
I said that is fine, she and we swapped positions but now she was straddling over my right leg.

She then got the oil and dropped it on my legs, stomach and my cock, slowly giving a handjob which was okay. She did do couple of breast strokes by putting my cock in between and going up and down but just literally a few times.
She moved closer to me and licked my left nipple while finishing me off few minutes later.
She got tissue and wiped the mess off me and offered me a shower which I took.

OPINION
For £70 I do think it is worth it but then for £10-£30 more you can get a full on body to body massage with more sensual play. Saying that I did like Nina's attitude, she did not have these typical EE attitude and was talkative throughout the massage. I do feel like the more you go eventually you will be able to get more such as fingering or oral on her.
All in all this is a positive experience for me and I will most likely return after trying out more FBSM.