Author Topic: GGG filming in Berlin. Who has been?  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Video586

It's an itch I want to scratch. Spending a day on GGG shoot. The thing is, I don't speak any German, so I was wondering if any of you have been on a shoot and have experiences to share. Cheers.

Offline Sentinal

GGG of old was great, you had amateur guys fucking the girls and it seemed more like a free for all. Nowadays when you watch GGG you'll see a select group of male pornstars fucking the girls and then 'amateur' guys are stood around and seem to be there merely there to dump a load on a girls face. That's not very appealing to me considering it'll cost you 100 plus euro for the test.

There's other companies in Germany who'll do gangbang bukkakes where you'll be far more involved. I'd personally rather go to them.

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
External Link/Members Only

This one nr Duddeldorf sends regular invites, Cost is €50 for medical test. It looks like you just turn up on the day

Offline Video586

Thanks to you both for the replies so far and the link to Spermastudio.

I agree that GGG is slicker and more formulaic these days. The old 'Betty' films were just unreal in their debauchery and even the later Viktoria Goo days were still pretty full on. Granted it's still pretty spicy stuff and as I'm interested in the watersports side of things I'm still keen to give it a whirl when there's a line up that appeals.

You can go armed with a recent clean health check and avoid the need to turn up days early and pay through the nose. That's probably the best way to go about it.

If anyone fancies giving it a go then PM me and let's see what we can arrange.