Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Panlaan Spa - Massage - Weymouth  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Snunzl

Anyone have any knowledge about Panlaan Spa Weymouth -Thai massage advertised on gumtree. Apparently been open for 2-3 months ?

Offline Snunzl

Thanks for the link houseboot. I notice it states no sexual services but I phoned today and asked if they do any “ extras “ to which the lady replied no only massage ! I am considering booking  in and trying my luck . Hopefully at worst I may get a reasonably good massage so may TOFTT .

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Thanks for the link houseboot. I notice it states no sexual services but I phoned today and asked if they do any “ extras “ to which the lady replied no only massage ! I am considering booking  in and trying my luck . Hopefully at worst I may get a reasonably good massage so may TOFTT .

Very unlikely they'd confirm any extras on the phone during a random call from a stranger. You could be calling from Gumtree, the council, the local constabulary etc.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Snunzl

Yes that’s exactly what I thought so maybe worth a go and see what arises ! Hopefully my cock   :lol:

Offline Snunzl

Toftt - rang and made appt here sounded promising on phone as they mentioned cash only , so booked an hour massage . Shown to room and told to undress but leave underwear on and lie on couch  :( not a good start . The massage however was excellent but absolutely no sign of anything else on offer and didn’t feel comfortable asking tbh . Pretty sure this is only massage unfortunately.  :dash: staff pleasant but not particularly attractive .

Offline houseboot

Thanks.

"Leave underware on" is definitely not a good start and it's very unlikely that they're going to change mid session.

Dorchester is close by:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245667.msg2511527#msg2511527
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 11:11:20 am by houseboot »

Offline Snunzl

Yes thanks houseboot have been to Lotus a couple of times (did a review as I remember) just noticed Panlaan and fancied a change  :thumbsup:

Offline sonyvaio

The owner is someone who used to work at one of the Bournemouth parlours, can't recall the name at the moment.

I would imagine a fairly good hint as to the lack of extras is the lack of an actual door to the massage room - its just a curtain separating it from the shop, though the room does have a shower within it.

Offline Snunzl

Shows how observant I am didn’t even notice that . But now you’ve said I think you’re right !

Offline Vida15

Thanks for the TOFTT, was going to myself before checking here. Has anyone had any joy with extras from anywhere other than Lotus in Dorset (excluding Bournemouth and Poole area)??