Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKaty sex kitten - South Quay  (Read 1284 times)

20 review(s) for xxKaty sex kitten (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150/60m

Comms - sent a text but was asked to email via AW so she could check feedback as it was my first time booking her. Replies were prompt.

Location - serviced apartment <5m walk from the station. Area was quiet as it was the weeked, not sure what it's like during the week. She asks you to call her when nearby so she can direct you. Room was clean inside.

Katy - cute girl next door type. I had originally booked for 30m but extended to an hour after seeing her as I liked her look. Great figure, slim size 6-8? with enhanced breasts that suit her frame. Not a single hair on her from the eyebrows down and perfectly smooth skin. Big smile and friendly demeanour. One small tattoo on her waist (I think it was a butterfly). She's from Manchester but comes down to London to 'work'.

Services - DFK, OWO, RO, 69, sex in multiple positions. Got extremely wet during RO. Not one for rough sex, more GFE and she seemed to really enjoy herself as she was rubbing her clit frantically throughout during sex. Some dirty talk here and there but that's not my thing. We moved from the bed to the sofa in her lounge area to mix things up which was great. OWO was OK and better when she didn't use her hands. DFK throughout.

Will I return? Yes!

Thanks to Strikar for the below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only