Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1ClassAmy - Liverpool  (Read 1690 times)

12 review(s) for 1ClassyAmy (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

A comfortable flat in the L12 area, no problems parking as it's a safe area.  £100 for an hour, definitely money well spent.

It was my 4th time to see this sexy lady.  Now some might think 4 is a bit over the top, but when you find someone that scratches an itch (not literally of course) then you tend to keep returning.  I prefer to have 2 or 3 regulars, knowing I'll always have a good time, rather than the lottery a lot of WG's on AW can be, through not returning emails or texts, finding a clock watcher or someone who doesn't give a monkey's about their service.

I asked for her sexy secretary, and that's what I got.  Seeing her at the top of the stairs in a very tight and short skirt, with tits bulging out her blouse was a very good start.

Her oral is one of the best, deep throat - although good - is maybe only the second best I've had.  She gives a great GFE, she loves RO and 69.  I especially enjoyed having a finger inside her wet pussy as she was giving me a BJ.  Not sure she liked that very much as she did try to move away - she said nothing though, plus its not on her likes list so I can't complain.

I spent a very enjoyable hour with Amy.  She isn't a clock watcher and she just can't keep her hands still even while nothing was going on while we'd stopped for a breather.  Her mouth too never strayed far from having me I her mouth .. so no complaints there either.