Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx -morden  (Read 2574 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Yankee41

External Link/Members Only

This review is an overall one as i have seen Jess many times and all have been fantastic.

Comms-

The only way i have ever been able to reach Jess is via text. Ive given up on trying to call or email.  She is usually pretty quick to respond, maybe a hour or 2 if she is getting plowed by someone and almost instantly if she is free.  She can usually see me on short notice too.

The venue-
She has a little place in Morden by the big Sainsbury so i usually park there and walk in.  There is an atm near her flat too which is nice.  All the streets by her are paid parking during the day.
Her flat is ok with a decent shower.  The bedroom is plain but well equiped with toys and mirrors.  It does get blazingly hoy in the summer so i stay away on hot days.

Appearance-
Jess is my perfect figure.  Nice tits and a plump ass.  She is a little on the bigger side overall but thats what i like.  Facially i think she is stunning as well, especially considering she doesnt cake on the makeup.  She usually has nice tan lines too.  She has an array of outfits but i prefer her in a bikini.

The meets-
Jess is awesome in bed.  Dfk like crazy and loves to suck.  She doesnt go real deep on me without gagging but she does give it her best.  She doesnt like fingers being used on her which is a shame but she loves getting abused with toys which makes up for it.  I mostly do anal with her and she loves it.  She is very aggressive when you have something in her ass and she will ride you hard.  I cant think of a girl i have been with that rides as hard as she does and for as long as she does in cowgirl anal.  Her extra weight makes the difference i think.  She doesnt seem to have any issues with anal in any position which i find rare.  Just pick a position and give it yoir all.  I have dp'ed her a few times and while she is timid at first she warms up quickly and can take a pounding.  She likes to make use of the mirrors in her room which keeps it interesting.  She has always swallowed my load and is eager to go again. 

Would i recommend-  yes.  Especially if you like anal.  Its worth the extra price.

Would i see her again- yup.  Ive seen tons of times.  I actually dont see her as much as i could however.  Something about her and what she does makes me pop very quickly.  I save her for special occasions now as i dont want ruin it for myself and get board.

Online last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

This review is an overall one as i have seen Jess many times and all have been fantastic.

Comms-

The only way i have ever been able to reach Jess is via text. Ive given up on trying to call or email.  She is usually pretty quick to respond, maybe a hour or 2 if she is getting plowed by someone and almost instantly if she is free.  She can usually see me on short notice too.

The venue-
She has a little place in Morden by the big Sainsbury so i usually park there and walk in.  There is an atm near her flat too which is nice.  All the streets by her are paid parking during the day.
Her flat is ok with a decent shower.  The bedroom is plain but well equiped with toys and mirrors.  It does get blazingly hoy in the summer so i stay away on hot days.

Appearance-
Jess is my perfect figure.  Nice tits and a plump ass.  She is a little on the bigger side overall but thats what i like.  Facially i think she is stunning as well, especially considering she doesnt cake on the makeup.  She usually has nice tan lines too.  She has an array of outfits but i prefer her in a bikini.

The meets-
Jess is awesome in bed.  Dfk like crazy and loves to suck.  She doesnt go real deep on me without gagging but she does give it her best.  She doesnt like fingers being used on her which is a shame but she loves getting abused with toys which makes up for it.  I mostly do anal with her and she loves it.  She is very aggressive when you have something in her ass and she will ride you hard.  I cant think of a girl i have been with that rides as hard as she does and for as long as she does in cowgirl anal.  Her extra weight makes the difference i think.  She doesnt seem to have any issues with anal in any position which i find rare.  Just pick a position and give it yoir all.  I have dp'ed her a few times and while she is timid at first she warms up quickly and can take a pounding.  She likes to make use of the mirrors in her room which keeps it interesting.  She has always swallowed my load and is eager to go again. 

Would i recommend-  yes.  Especially if you like anal.  Its worth the extra price.

Would i see her again- yup.  Ive seen tons of times.  I actually dont see her as much as i could however.  Something about her and what she does makes me pop very quickly.  I save her for special occasions now as i dont want ruin it for myself and get board.

Thanks for the review

do you know if she can handle large sizes?

Offline Yankee41

Anally i think so.  I am not small and she has no troubles.  Ive also used some surprising large toys and she was fine with it.  She isnt loose though.  She is strong so she can keep herself tight.