Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya 25, Woking - sometimes good sometimes bad  (Read 457 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline sharkman2017

Link
External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30 minutes.

Comms: Arranged by text 5 ours earlier, replies were concise but got all the details

Venue: close to a multi story parking, couple of buildings away so thats convenient

Services: Kissing, OWO and sex in multiple positions.

Girl: Older than I imagined from her AW. even in the soft light I she didnt look an energy bundle, more like a tired woman. 

The punt : She didnt actually remember the time that I had booked :) so wasnt fully ready, asked me to wait a couple of minutes in the parking. no worries. Did the hide behind door trick when I entered. Interestingly she undressed me for the shower, (I havent had that). We started kissing lightly (FK), she was chewing gum but I didnt feel it. She went for OWO, she was good and infact this was the the best part of the punt. The only problem was that I wasnt allowed to touch her pussy or kiss her anywhere as I hadnt shaved. I should have stuck to the OWO but decided to sample the other offerings and we went for a girl on top. It did nothing for me as she was loose (this can be either partner problem :)), and seeing Maya tower on top chewing her gum didn't help (she had to chew it sometime!). Worried I would lose all the build up, we switched to Mish and unloaded the guns. 

Verdict : it was a low energy punt, she didnt seem into it, and the fact I couldn't touch her much didnt work for me. If I had known better I would have stuck to OWO and CIM (she offered it) 

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review. Its getting to be a pattern it seems  :hi:

Offline Moah

I have seen Maya a few times, admittedly not recently and she was always a gvfm punt. The last couple of times I’d seen her she didn’t seem to have the same enthusiasm but still gave me a good time. It does now sound like she is tiring of the game. I may go and have a 30mins punt and see if any “spark” remains. Do like the girl and she has always been professional and eager to please but all good things come to an end.