Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella - Leicester TOFTT  (Read 470 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5196696) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Cheetah_321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I liked the looks of this one and thought i would make an attempt on my first one for the team.
Communications mainly via text. But i did call her first and her english seemed ok.
Agreed to meet today morning.
Apartment near John Lewis.
Told to text her when i was outside so i did. Few minutes later chinese guy comes down (assuming pimp?). Says to follow him, at this stage i didn't know what i was getting into. He barely speaks or understands english and has to use google translate.
I got into the room and he says massage, opens the door and theres a different chinese woman to the pictures. I thought i wont be wasting my money. She was really short and barely had big knockers like the one in pictures.

I acted like i forgot my wallet and told her i will be back with it. Chinese guy followed me all the way to the bottom, where i told him to wait i will be back. I wasn't taking any risks nor was i going to splash 100 on something that barely represents the profile pictures. So i drove off and texted have to go, next time!

B and S i presume.

Offline Picti

There are some potentially concerning aspects to the situation you describe. Did you emerge with any concerns that she was being controlled, etc? If so, then a call to Crimestoppers would be merited.

I know it's annoying to have a B&S but there may be something more serious going on here.

Online Cheetah_321

Didn't seem like it. When i asked the guy who he was, he said flat mate come to collect me.

She seemed pleasant and smiley and no signs of any bruises, dark skin colour  etc. Then again you can't be 100% certain.

Offline Picti

Yeah I doubt that he was her flatmate!

They just fit some of the criteria, and it's concerning that the profile is written in decent English, but that's not what you encountered.

You were there though, so it's your observation and your judgement.