Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 105176 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

I think it's possible to go into a bank and withdraw money over the counter with passport and debit card. No charge for that, I don't think. Might only possible for HSBC customers. There's a HSBC bank in Bangkok. Not sure if any other UK banks are present in BKK.

Offline Your Chef

Let's say it's exactly 40 Baht to the pound at the bureau and 40.5 at an ATM. Even if you could withdraw 16000 you would gain a fiver on the exchange rate but loose £5.50 on the Thai Bank charge.

I have 2 commission free debit cards.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:10:40 am by Your Chef »

Offline Your Chef

A bit of a memory jog says that the exchange rate gets a little better if you change over £50 pound notes but not 100% sure. So I have just withdrawn £300 as six brand new notes.

Offline tony22

A bit of a memory jog says that the exchange rate gets a little better if you change over £50 pound notes but not 100% sure. So I have just withdrawn £300 as six brand new notes.

It did, although admittedly I haven't used the exhcnages since pre-covid.

Offline ronthebrummie

If you use TT exchange there is no difference in rates with either £20 or £50 notes

Offline Your Chef

If you use TT exchange there is no difference in rates with either £20 or £50 notes

Thanks for the reminder. Will use the £50s whilst they are still worth something.

Offline blueruin

When ever I've tried to withdraw 50s the bank has said I need to book this in advance, as they only give you what they have on the day. Although I get the feeling that a central London cashier can't be arsed to go check for 50s in the safe or wherever.  Also it can be similar just trying to get clean 20s.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Take plenty of £50 notes and go to the Superrich exchanges.  You'll get the best rate with no commission charges.  ATMs charge 200-300 baht.  For non cash transaction use a Revolut or similar account which you can preload with Baht, Euro, Dollar and many others before you travel. Lots of restaurants and hotels accepting contactless now.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Today
Superrich 42.75
Revolut  42.6

Offline fboi23

Have a look at External Link/Members Only in Bangkok.  More professional type service than Thai friendly freelancers but the prices are fixed and there is no messing about.  The profiles are surprisingly accurate just the usual Photoshop and filters to sort through.  Most of them are based out of the same hotels in the various parts of Bangkok so I've been arranging one, getting some food or whatever then pop back to see another one. Not all the locations are massively convenient but budget around 500 baht for a return grab and you can get to most of them.  I've had 8 now from there, only one was shit and one let me down after I travelled 40 mins across Bangkok.  Loaded up the website and messages a few more and was inside another 1 within 30 mins so no harm done.

They tend to be a bit whiter, some of them have hairy fannies and communication can be an issue. Most are handled by maids even if they say they're working for themselves. 

The site looks amazing - are the pics actually accurate? Also any idea what ‘no fresh’ in the profiles means?

Offline Wildbeans

On the fiwfans also wonder about the commentary/reviews. I’m pretty sure I’m reading loads of repeat comments (review is exactly the same but can be on the second page of reviews and sometimes even on a different profile) so they seem fake. Although some do have pics. Kinda weird and I wonder if there’s anything you need to know to avoid being scammed or something.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 02:05:15 pm by Wildbeans »

Offline Wildbeans

« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 06:11:42 pm by Wildbeans »

Offline Wildbeans

The site looks amazing - are the pics actually accurate? Also any idea what ‘no fresh’ in the profiles means?
My guess is no fresh is a “dislike”. They don’t accept you if you’re not fresh.

But what about other translations like “pearl inlays” “crack mouth” and “injections”

Offline Malvolio

When ever I've tried to withdraw 50s the bank has said I need to book this in advance, as they only give you what they have on the day. Although I get the feeling that a central London cashier can't be arsed to go check for 50s in the safe or wherever.  Also it can be similar just trying to get clean 20s.

Never had any problems in getting fifties out of my bank (Lloyds), and that's across a number of branches.

Offline Helloyou75001

Never had any problems in getting fifties out of my bank (Lloyds), and that's across a number of branches.

I did withdraw £310 from Lloyds few days ago. They charged me £10 conversion commission

Offline Helloyou75001

I'm in Bangkok at the moment, and I've been to Nana plaza, PatPong, Soi Cowboy and I saw some decent girls but then the price are all around 2-2.5k baht. I'm specifically looking for pretty girls, and ideally white skin / cute type. I couldn't find any there.

I decided to go to fiwfans instead and booked this girl: External Link/Members Only

Entrance was in a hotel, and they asked for my ID which they took a picture of it. When I got in, the girl did look nothing like her picture. It was so photoshopped it was unrecognisable.

As I did such a long journey already, I decided to punt her anyway. And gave her 1000baht note (she's at 900 for 30min). She said she had no change and offered to make a transfer. I knew transfer would be like impossible or too long and let it go.

Experience was comparable to london's romanians. She didn't want to do any position than the ones she wanted in bed. She was smiling but that was it. I was very disappointed.

It makes me not want to keep punting here.

Offline Your Chef

Today
Superrich 42.75
Revolut  42.6

42.9 at Dee Money top of Soi 8 in the last hour. That was using my £50s. Non £50s get you 42.8.

Offline Your Chef

Quick update. The exchange rate down to 42.65 for £50s, 42.55 other notes.
Paying for food and drink using a card on your phone is very miss and hit. Having to use cash far too often. The easiest way to pay is for a QR code to be generated with the account number and sort code for the recipient shown beneath. That doesn't seem to be very secure to me. No problems in 7-11 shops though.

Even though I had credit on my BTS card it wouldn't work until more was added. Again cash only, phone didn't work. I have Google pay, not Crapple which does seem to work.

Night one was a regular especially with tiredness I wanted a bit of security. Paid 2k Baht for LT but after 3 hours Deang received a call from home and had to leave. I have been promised that she will make it up to me, and I believe her.

Yesterday evening I started at the Beer Garden on Soi 7. Very disappointed. About a dozen ladies available, the only decent one was quickly snapped up. Lady number 1 was approaching 60, was touching me all over and asking me to buy her a drink. Eventually she took the hint. Lady number 2 had a good body but unfortunately an additional finger. When she started talking to me I could smell her minty breath. I said no thanks, you smoke and she denied it instantly. And when I left lady number 1 was smoking cannabis.
This seems to be legal now as there are several shops around Nana and Asok.

Nana Plaza is still as loud as ever, I got there 2130 and had a stroll around. 3 establishments closed down on floors 2 and 3. I spent an hour in Angelwitch, one of my favourite places. All the ladies on the stage were topless, downside were the spongers who walked round, had a good look and left. A Singha is 180 Baht. Also there is a shower cubicle which was in use.
A right mixture of freelancers along Soi 4. 2 caught my eye but both wanted 2k shortime so declined.
Went to Rumours which is a bar opposite the hotel and this had a few ladies available but again I wasn't interested in them but I had my eye on one member of bar staff but unfortunately she wasn't available!
Back to Soi 4 and it is 1230am and one ladies from earlier was still there and this time I was offered ST for a thousand Baht. A lovely 30 minutes spent with her.

Tonight the plan is LT for 4k Baht with a lady from TF.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rack Admirer

Lady number 2 had a good body but unfortunately an additional finger

Did she literally have an extra finger or is that a euphemism?

Offline Your Chef

Offline clivethomas

"Not fresh" means no bareback. Sometimes also called "not live"

It can be confusing because sometimes they will have "fresh" as something they do, and then prohibited at the bottom.   So this can mean freshly sucked too, as in BBBJ. 

Crack the mouth is CIM
Jimi/Jimmy is pussy
Pearl inlays are something some Thai guys have.  Think it's some kind of cock piercing or something to make it bigger than it is.  Not something you need to worry about.

It's a good site, the girls usually have darker skin than the photos but that is the main filter.  Most of them will have face photos if you add them on the line app or will send if you ask.  It's best to have a photo of yourself, or at the very least tell them you're foreign.  Some will not service foreigners.  Some will also not accept size 56, which is a standard UK condom size I think.

Overall I've had around 20 girls from the site.  I'd say 75% of them roughly were good with some of those being great and then just a few shit ones. I have walked twice and was no issue.  The ones I like I check that I have their personal Line, as it usually a handler, and they have obliged and was able to avoid the handler and make some other arrangements, like coming to mine.

It is a better hit rate than Viva Street and a lot cheaper.  It is also a lot easier to stomach a shit punt that costs you £30, I would usually have 2/3 saved in the area too so if I was let down or it was a shit punt I could go to the next one.

The girls come and go, many work short contracts with an agency/ handler who arranges everything.  If you're there and see one you like and go and fuck her because she might be gone tomorrow. 

Offline clivethomas

Coming to the end of my 10 weeks here.  Had a good time, mostly staying with a friend North of BKK as well as a few side trips.

Went to Pattaya this week, I was critical about my last visit in August but things are definitely a lot busier.  Lot of girls and lots of fun to be had.  Still ends a little early but think that will change soon as they are talking about 4am closings.  2am seemed to mostly be enforced.   I wouldn't talk anybody out of going anymore, it is ready  :thumbsup:  Prices still very reasonable in Pattaya, which can not be said about Bangkok.  Gogos are expensive in both I guess but everything in Bangkok was dear, had girls wanting more than I'm willing to pay here so mostly stuck to the above mentioned fiwfans, but that is a little more impersonal than the usual farang scene interactions and won't suit all

The islands are still quieter, if mongering is the main focus I would stick to BKK and Pattaya & Patong.

I believe I'm at 30 for the 10 weeks, which is a decent tally and a couple of those will definitely be getting seen to again on my return, assuming they haven't found a mug punter to wife them up which still happens far too often  :scare:  My favourite was probably a girl called Apple at Golden Satang Massage on Sukhumvit soi 23. Worth a walk past to see if she is there.  Absolutely amazing body, good face and all 4'10 of her couldn't do any more to please

Offline Rack Admirer

Golden Satang Massage on Sukhumvit soi 23.

Thanks for the info. How far down the soi is that place? I can't see it on street view.

Offline Doormatt

Pearl inlays are something some Thai guys have.  Think it's some kind of cock piercing or something to make it bigger than it is.  Not something you need to worry about.
And I thought that was CIM !!  :lol:

Offline kuck

...Pearl inlays ...

Whatever you do, don't look up pictures on google or videos on xhamster  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline clivethomas

Thanks for the info. How far down the soi is that place? I can't see it on street view.
I guess about 5 minutes walk or so, on the right hand side if you're coming up from Sukhumvit.  Plenty of shops before that and there are some decent looking girls down there so you might never make it that far  :D

Offline toddroman456

Just a heads up if it has not been mentioned

Don't forget you can pay with your card in many places it does not have to be cash, it's worth an ask.

7/11  and tesco lotus and restaurants and pharmacy. 

:drinks:

Offline Your Chef

Just a heads up if it has not been mentioned

Don't forget you can pay with your card in many places it does not have to be cash, it's worth an ask.

7/11  and tesco lotus and restaurants and pharmacy. 

:drinks:

Physical cards yes via Chip and Pin.

But touch and no not so often unfortunately. 7-11 definitely OK. Not had much luck in bars and restaurants. Looks as though a Thai bank will be getting 220 Baht from me next week.

Offline Your Chef

Well probably just banged my last Thai freelancer of this trip. A lovely petite 24 year old. Found her opposite the entrance to Soi 7 alley. Just a 1000 Baht ST. And for the purists, a full bush! Wearing a light green dress and red knickers. Recommended as it was shared shower, massage, OWO and cowgirl only, happy to do all the work. Please note Romanian ladies!

7 different ladies enjoyed, 2 LT and the rest ST. Prices ST ranged from taxi home to 1300 Baht. LT was either 2k or 4k. The freebie lady wants to spend more time with me but unfortunately asked after my ST lady. A few ladies from TF, rest picked up from around Nana Plaza or BTS.

Now a few beers, late checkout from the hotel and an overnight flight back to the UK, that business class bed will be well used!

For those yet to visit but are interested, if money allows book something soon. Lots of information available on various threads from several experts and myself.

Now do I have a lucky last in the morning? 🤭

Offline Helloyou75001

Well probably just banged my last Thai freelancer of this trip. A lovely petite 24 year old. Found her opposite the entrance to Soi 7 alley. Just a 1000 Baht ST. And for the purists, a full bush! Wearing a light green dress and red knickers. Recommended as it was shared shower, massage, OWO and cowgirl only, happy to do all the work. Please note Romanian ladies!

7 different ladies enjoyed, 2 LT and the rest ST. Prices ST ranged from taxi home to 1300 Baht. LT was either 2k or 4k. The freebie lady wants to spend more time with me but unfortunately asked after my ST lady. A few ladies from TF, rest picked up from around Nana Plaza or BTS.

Now a few beers, late checkout from the hotel and an overnight flight back to the UK, that business class bed will be well used!

For those yet to visit but are interested, if money allows book something soon. Lots of information available on various threads from several experts and myself.

Now do I have a lucky last in the morning? 🤭

How do you negotiate to get 1000baht ST? Lowest i had was 1200 i think. But mostly 2000. Sometimes with negotiation can go down to 1500 but not 1000. They just ignore me when i offer this

Offline Your Chef

This particular 24 year old answered with 1000 Baht straight away when I asked her for a short time price. Possibly because this was away from Nana Plaza the lower price was offered? One lady earlier in the week at the top of Soi 4 said 2000 at 10pm then offered 1000 at 1230am. Being polite works for me.

And one of my successful LT ladies wants me again so I have arranged for her to visit me at 1030am to enjoy the roof top swimming pool and bouncing on me. Reckon that will be a thousand as well. Maybe even less.

Offline funguy_blr

This particular 24 year old answered with 1000 Baht straight away when I asked her for a short time price. Possibly because this was away from Nana Plaza the lower price was offered? One lady earlier in the week at the top of Soi 4 said 2000 at 10pm then offered 1000 at 1230am. Being polite works for me.

And one of my successful LT ladies wants me again so I have arranged for her to visit me at 1030am to enjoy the roof top swimming pool and bouncing on me. Reckon that will be a thousand as well. Maybe even less.

Have fun ! Pm your contacts if shareable

Offline Your Chef

But she overslept good and proper, no answer from her so off to the airport in a couple of hours.

Offline Helloyou75001

Maybe i m not attractive enough and they put up the price.

I walked again yesterday in chiang mai red light district, saw again the same massage girls but price were not negotiable

Offline Joey2315

Maybe i m not attractive enough and they put up the price.

I walked again yesterday in chiang mai red light district, saw again the same massage girls but price were not negotiable

It takes some getting used to that unlike punting back home, they actively change their prices depending by on how attractive they find you, how you approach them etc. God forbid they think you are a newbie!

Offline Lewboy

Went to a soapy massage place called Christin Massage in Phuket, Patong. Think I saw it mentioned here before. Really recommend if you’re in the area. Girls in a fishbowl, lots to choose from, some of them stunning. All have numbers on them and if you’re not sure, the guy working there will help you choose. He asked what age I was looking for, the energy, whether I want two of them etc. I said someone a similar age but then a few caught my eye so I just picked myself.

First girl I went with, 24 year old, looked Japanese and was quite shy. Beautiful face though. Basically bath you in a massive hot tub to begin with then onto an air mattress with a lot of soap and a body to body massage. Then onto the bed where you do your thing.

Came back a few days later and picked a different girl, she wouldn’t tell me her age at first, but she’s honestly the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She thought I was waffling when I told her that but she was genuinely ridiculous. Great figure, her body to body massage was really good, she was very flexible and used her body in ways I didn’t think was possible haha. Used her feet as well. Again on to the bed and she was great. Told her I’d come back to see her and she was quite happy I kept my word then told me she was 30. She’s number 33 if anyone is in the area now. Paid 3600 baht for both girls.

Anyway really recommend the place, lots of stunners. It was a little busy on the Saturday I went, but the Monday and the Thursday I went was fine. 

Offline Your Chef

Have fun ! Pm your contacts if shareable

It's not just a case of sharing contacts. I had Thai Friendly membership for 6 weeks prior to my visit and spent a lot of time chatting with the various ladies and finding out what they were looking for. I met with 3 just for a coffee and a chat. They are definitely long term plans for an ONS. Other ladies make it obvious they want money for sex, again it's not just sex, I like to chat first.

Finally the freebie I enjoyed was 18 months chatting, never mentioned sex and I was shocked when she agreed to go to my hotel and even more shocked all she asked for was taxi fare home. Basically when I next return we will have a meal then a full night together I reckon.

The biggest investment with Thai Friendly is time. If you want just to bang as many ladies as possible then pick up freelancers. If you want to relax and take it slow, use Thai Friendly.

Account is now switched off until next year.

Offline Swapmeister

I just got back from my first time in Bangkok and I thought that I share a few things.

Taxi from S Airport to hotel in Nana area was 270 TB. And this was with heavy traffic (1h 10min) Various blogs said to expect 350 to 500). We went through toll gates so, no, we didn't take the long but cheap route.

20% of freelancers on or near Nana appear to be lady boys. Those who say that they often can't tell the difference probably think that Catlin Jenner looks good for a woman in her 60s 😂.

Lady boys are usually a lot taller than Thai girls. Some have masculine facial features. Some still have the musculature of a guy. Some have drastically lost weight But you cannot slim down those shoulders and guy sized head or feet or hands. And as soon as you hear their voices....

Blogs about how gorgeous the girls are at BJ bars are talking rubbish. I visited a few of the heavily touted ones and I quickly u turned. Think about it. If you are young and gorgeous and you are willing to blow a guy then there is more money to be made in a go go bar.

I don't know what the place was like pre covid but Nana and Soi Cowboy looked busy but not packed to the rafters. Khao San Rd was wall to wall with presumably backpackers. So the non mongering tourism trade seems to be quite busy.

Re masking EVA Airlines ask that people where a mask during the flight.  About 90% complied. Those that didn't weren't forced to. Out in public, you are expected to be masked in malls and on the trains. Locals are often masked in public but that is through choice. The tourist usually aren't, apart from the aboved mentioned malls and trains.

Offline METEOR

That taxi is cheap.
Haha yeah you can tell a ladyboy is a ladyboy from a mile off 99% of the time!
To me a lot of the girls in bars etc aren't gorgeous but then Thai girls aren't top of my list of girls I like so each to their own as I've got mates who love Thai girls and will get with the most average ones.

Offline subswiper

Blogs about how gorgeous the girls are at BJ bars are talking rubbish. I visited a few of the heavily touted ones and I quickly u turned. Think about it. If you are young and gorgeous and you are willing to blow a guy then there is more money to be made in a go go bar.
That used to be my thinking too - only the ugliest and oldest would work in a bj bar because: a) bjs are more intimate b) you have no choice of customer and c) you get a pittance for each one compared to a gogo.

But despite that occasionally you do get lookers working in BJ bars - even cheap ones like Lolita's and Star of Light - so it's worth checking. Some girls work there because their friends started them there or because they want to work in the day rather than night. Others like the protection of the premises and don't want to go out and be seen with a customer. Many positively don't want to chat or know their customers at all. Most have Thai boyfriends or husbands at home and don't want to fuck farangs. To them a BJ is less intimate. Lastly a top worker at a Bj bar can have over 10 customers a day and out-earn a Gogo girl. It doesn't really make sense to me but this is the reasoning of a few.

Lookers come and go in all bars, you just have to keep checking.

Re masks: I didn't wear them in malls and survived the looks!

Offline Kathmandu1234

I’m in Thailand now and sending a few weeks travelling around and punting where I can, similar to what ex-hippy wrote about a couple of months ago. So overnight flight from Manchester with little sleep and then I took the overnight sleeper train to Chiang Mai, again with little sleep as the corridor lights were on all night.

So arrived in Chiang Mai slightly jet lagged and groggy so not sure I was capable, I’m in my mid seventies and quite often, as they say, the spirit is willing but the flesh is somewhat weak.

Id signed up to Thai Friendly the month before I set off and was speaking to one or two ladies but found it hard work as they would not give answers to my questions or would suddenly not log on for several days. Was corresponding with one but she stopped answering at the last minute.

So decided to take a full service Nuru massage at Icha Icha, they have a website and a Twitter feed to tell you who is on at that day. Id read on the international site that someone called Tubtim was worth seeing so contacted Icha Icha on the Line app to ask if she or another woman they had a photo of was available. Received a quick reply to say both were and who did I want so chose Tubtim for an hour for 2500bahts.

Did a quick recce of the place to make sure all was OK, it was only ten minutes walk from my hotel, went back got showered, which as it turned out I need not have bothered with and turned up at the right time. Went in and introduced myself to the Mamasan and paid up and was told to sit on the large sofa in the room, noticed another man sitting there but we studious ignored each other. Out came Tubtim to introduce herself and asked me to take my shoes and socks off, put them in a tray, gave me some rope slippers to put on, and took my shoes to another room. Re- emerged with her bag of goodies, took me by the hand and walked me upstairs. At the same time the other man was being led upstairs with his chosen escort whilst someone was walking downstairs with his having finished his time, all this I found a bit awkward but had no choice.

We went in the room and she hung a do not disturb sign on the door. The room was large with a massive shower which had the inflatable nuru mattress propped up against the wall, and a small size double bed, everything clean and tidy. We both undressed and went in the shower. Now Tubtim is about 5’ 3”, a size eight good looking with a shapely body, her tits had been done I think but naturally so, age about late twenties to early thirties. Her English is basic but enough for what we were there for. She turned the hand headed shower on to wet me and also her, pulled out of her bag a bottle of mouthwash poured some in the cap and motioned me to wash my mouth with it and did the same to what was left in the cap. Then she soaped me up and washed me all over, did the same to herself and then rinsed the soap off, knelt down and gave me a cheeky blowjob which got me going.

The mattress was then laid on the floor and she motioned me to lay on my front, smeared the nuru gel over my back and legs and I could hear her putting some on herself. She than slid on my back and I could feel her rubbing her pussy on my legs whist her breasts and nipples were rubbed on my backside, this went on for a few minutes and then I was given the motion to turn. More gel was applied to my legs and chest and she slowly worked her way up my body stopping off to give me a tit wank on the way up. Again I could feel her pussy on my legs but she made sure to keep it away from my cock. She continued to slid up my body and I was hoping her face would get close to mine so I could move in for a kiss , but that didn’t happen, however I did get to play with her breasts and I managed to get my hand down to her pussy without and objection.

Once she’d finished with this the mattress was put away and again she gave me a good shower to clean the gel off. She passed me a towel and I moved out of the shower room to dry myself whilst she showered herself. When she’d finished she picked up her towel to dry but I stopped her and in sign language asked if I could dry her, at first she looked puzzled but then smiled and passed the towel to me. Maybe no one had wanted to dry her before but I was not going to miss the opportunity so gently dried her all over.

We then moved to the bed, she lay along side me sucking on my nipples whilst giving me a hand job, then a blowjob for a few minutes before reaching to open a condom packet. I stopped her again and motioned id like to give her a blowjob, another puzzled look and i thought she was going to refuse but another smile and a nod so I set to work. I stopped off at her breasts for a minute or two before parting her legs and getting to work. I worked away for a few minutes but although she whimpered and moaned I could feel she wasn’t getting wet, was wanting to stick a gentle finger in but decided against it.

As I wasn’t fully hard yet asked, again in sign language, for a hand job, which she did, until I could feel I was getting to the point so asked for the condom even though I was a bit sceptical wether I could make it because of jet lag ( or maybe old age! ). She applied this with her mouth and climbed on top off me in crouching cowgirl and got to work. It didn’t take long for me to get the feeling that things were going to end well and within about half a minute I came. We were both happy with this, me because I’d made it and her because I didn’t spend a long time tiring her out. Off she came and removed the condom, giggling at me twitching in discomfort at my sensitivity.

She cleaned me and herself up and I lay back thinking I was going to get a massage to finish, but she walked off to the shower and looked back to see I wasn’t following so motioned me to follow her. Yet another  shower and mouthwash ensued and i dried myself off and dressed and put my slippers on whilst she did the same. Whilst she was sorting her bag of goodies out I pulled a few hundred baht out off my wallet as a tip and put it casually in her bag. She came over to me smiling and gave me a hug and several closed mouth kisses on the lips so I’d obviously done something right.

Back down the stairs we went hand in hand, she wondered off into the back room and me thinking it was all over made for the door only for her to call me back as I was still in my slippers and she had gone to fetch my shoes. We both laughed at the stupid Englishman, I put my shoes on she led me to the door, another hug and kiss and I was on my way.

From here I’m travelling north to visit the Golden Triangle and then work my way to Chiang Ria to try my look there.
More to follow I hope.

Offline Kathmandu1234

If I can add to this which maybe of help to people in the area, I’ve been trying to post this for a few days but could not get onto this site. I could in Bangkok and Chiang Mai but not elsewhere, kept getting a message about the site being blocked and had to change my VPN. Didn’t know I had one as I’m not too clued up on that but managed to buy a month’s subscription for one and downloaded it. Still could not access the site so emailed the helpline for the VPN and they suggested changing the setting for another county, so changed to the USA and no problems with it then on everything works.

Offline Helloyou75001

To have access to the forum you can also use the phone internet instead of the wifi. It does work for me everytime.

Glad to see you had a good experience. Would say its something you should expect when you pay 2500baht as she made good money there and would want returning customer

Offline Kathmandu1234

Touring in Thailand part 2

So after a few days visiting the Golden Triangle I arrived in Chiang Rai. Still no joy with anyone from the Thai Friendly site so as I was wondering around the couple of streets that have the massage parlours I noticed a slim good looking Thai outside one so walked over and asked for prices etc, told her I needed to change some money but would return in a couple of hours. So after changing money and going back to my hotel to shower etc I walked back to the parlour and as is my usual luck she wasn’t there.

Instead there was a slightly larger lady, not fat but a bit larger than I normally like, but she was smiling and could speak a bit of English so I said OK and we walked up two flights of stairs to the usual room with a mattress on the floor. She turned on the air-con and then asked what I wanted.
“You do massage”
“Yes 400 Baht an hour”
“You do more than massage”
“What you want?”
“You know what I want”
All the time she was feeling me up through my trousers and getting me hard.
“ Boom Boom 2000Baht”
“No too much I go elsewhere”
“OK 1500Baht”
“So we have sex with condom, I lick your pussy, you do OWO and lip kiss”
“OK”

So we both undressed and got onto the bed, she laid beside me and kissed for a good few minutes, open mouthed but no tongues but good all the same. After this I moved down to her breasts which were small but firm with quite large nipples and then I got into position between her legs. I started licking away and after a few minutes she started writhing about on the bed and moaning, I put a finger to her pussy lips and found her wet so slowly inserted it to try and find the G spot. This caused more wriggling around the bed and vocal encouragement from her, I brought a wet finger out and started massaging her perineum and around her arse hole which seemed to get her going even more. So stopping and asking her if it was alright and getting no reply I gently put the tip of my finger up her arse. At this stage I could hardly hold onto her as she was squealing and moving about too much, I felt her arse muscles clench and unclench my finger several times before she reached a hand down to remove my finger. I asked her if she’d cum and she said yes but who knows.

Her turn now and I laid back whist she gave me a hand job whilst sucking my nipples before going down to give a decent blow job. I saw that she was undoing a condom packet so said no, not yet, give me a oily hand job to get me going and then the condom. So she sat between my legs and started the hand job with one hand whilst massaging my balls, all of a sudden she reached under me and stuck her finger up my bum and started pushing it in and out. As there was no lube on her finger it felt a bit rough so it was my turn to reach down to remove it. She continued with the hand job until I said I was ready for the condom. Fancied missionary so she spread her legs and i got going, soon the legs were on my shoulders and finally clamped between my ears. More squealing and moaning and moving about the bed from her, maybe it was for my benefit I don’t know but this had the desired effect for a few minutes later I came in the bag.

She cleaned me up and then herself, said there was still time for a leg massage but I wasn’t fussed as I’d got what I wanted. So she put a towel around my waist and led me down the corridor for a shower, I picked up my trousers and shirt to take with me as my wallet and phone were in the pockets. She washed me in the shower, we both swilled our mouths out with mouthwash and after I dressed we went downstairs I paid her the 1500Baht plus a couple of hundred more as a tip. A quick hug and kiss and I was back out onto the street to get a beer or two.

From here I’m travelling to the Mekong and onto Nong Khai to see what I can find there.

Offline longtimefan

I’m in Thailand now, I arrived yesterday.  Walked down Nana towards my hotel and the place was packed. Sensory overload.

I went to Seoul barbers (non Mongering) to get their massage, facial, Feet, manicure treatment but they were full booked all afternoon, recommend booing in advance on Line.

Walking back I passed by Soi 7/1 where The Wood bar is. Went in and the girls were already lined up for a customer. Picked mine and went for a bj, 800 bhat. Went into a booth and you could hear the slurping from next door, asked to change to VIP room. 1500 bhat for bj, sex and slippery massage, the massage was an experience but looked comical. Really good deep throat from a tiny 29 yo called Som.  said no kissing and refused, the she got into during sex and grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat. If that’s part of her act it worked. CIM no problem.

From my experience of online so far, Tinder is full of Lady Boys, Thai friendly in Bangkok is mostly normal girls where as in Pattaya it’s mostly Freelancers.

Offline kuck

I went to Seoul barbers (non Mongering) to get their massage, facial, Feet, manicure treatment but they were full booked all afternoon, recommend booing in advance on Line.

Seoul barbers added to HL.

Offline METEOR

Seoul barbers added to HL.
What's special about that place?
I'm in Bangkok next week so may treat myself to some pampering 🤣

Offline southcoastpunter

what sort of prices are you guys paying for flights? - was looking at December and January and all seem to be the wrong side of £1k - some a fair bit the wrong side!

Am i missing something or is that now the "going rate"?

Offline Joey2315

what sort of prices are you guys paying for flights? - was looking at December and January and all seem to be the wrong side of £1k - some a fair bit the wrong side!

Am i missing something or is that now the "going rate"?

I'm flying in January for 420 quid return. I think I got exceptionally lucky though! With Turkish.