Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Farringdon  (Read 1770 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Artful Rodger

£120 for 30mins (£90 + £30 for anal)

External Link/Members Only

Big block of flats between 2 pubs nr Chancery Lane and Farringdon. Place shared with another WG, who was milling around near the front door as I got out the shower. Room was a lounge with a bed.

Looks
Face 6.5/10 - When she rushed me in to the lounge I was not blown away. Wavy reddy brown hair, fake lips, not a head turner but ok. I’d say she was 30-32.
Body 7.5/10 - Not gym toned but slim enough, firm ass. Tits have been augmented but not very much, just more a lift. Incredible pair of well shaped and inviting beef curtains (best part of her body in imo) and landing strip.

Services received
Sloppy DFK, Sloppy OWO, DT, FF, Anal, Anal fingering (also on her)

The meet
I was up for some anal and had seen good reviews.

On arrival I was rushed into the room and handed over cash then quick peck on lips before shower. I come out and she says, do you want kissing - ‘Yes’. What proceeded was 3mins of intense DFK, real good tongue wrestling action - saliva everywhere!

She kneels down in front of the mirror and proceeds to slide my now hard cock down her throat and holds her face there, chin against my balls until she gasps for air. Next some hard face fucking and then she leans back and looks at my cock and starts spitting at it. I found it strangely arousing. More DT then I reach over to finger her and she says ‘not pussy, arse ok’ so I wet my middle finger and stick it up her arse.

Next on with the condom and she half bends over - side on to a mirror so I can watch - and I stick my cock up her arse. Easy enough to get it in but nice and tight when in. Pounded her like this, then as was going to blow moved to RCG anal on the sofa. Then with her lying on her back RO on the bed to get a good view and mouthful of her well formed vag.

Next I said I want to finish with anal mish so she grabs a pillow and sticks it under her. I d read she had a loose pussy (she’s a mother apparently) so tried that first and it didn’t feel loose to me (I m average) and then onto my favourite anal mish position to unload with DFK.

Times up now so quick shower and leave. I didn’t really say a word to her apart from ‘Yes’ to DFK and a few positional change instructions. So quite a strange experience as I usually go for the more GFE meets.

Pro’s
Delivers all services extremely well
DFK
DT and spitting

Con’s
Felt like I was on a conveyor belt
Facially not my type but I m sure she would be for others

Summary
A filthy girl next door who’s in to business and not small talk