Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori Leeds  (Read 1457 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charles Glass

I love all shapes and sizes. Midori is a BBW. She is pretty and very well spoken and intelligent girl. Her communication is excellent just from sending a polite text. Her comms are quite amazing really. We arranged a booking very quickly. I know midori works in Morley now but for this occasion it was Leeds Dock. Got to the Tesco area and got my instructions up into the flat by a nice phone call. When the door opened she is just such a nice natural girl. She is a size 18 I would say. Not that I had long to look. My face got snogged off. Midori really does DFK no holds barred. If it is GFE you want it is what you will get. Not much oral before she realised I was rock hard so she expertly applied a condom and rode me cow girl. I believe she had a orgasm and it was nice. She can fuck. But this gets better.
Condom off and this is where Midori is just bliss. She gave me one of the most amazing blowjobs I have ever had. I came in her mouth and all over me. She cleaned me up.  I went down on her and found she does have some hair which I like. Her pussy is nice and responsive I got 2 fingers in there and I believe she came. Whatever she does it is so believable and natural. So round 2. Cock worship. She loves sucking your balls and putting her fingers all over your legs below them. Sucking the shaft and the end. I am convinced that she really loves sucking cock. I don’t always cum a second time but Midori had no problem getting another pop out. We chatted for a while and kissed. Overall a really nice BBW girl who is very strong in her service. She gives a great effort and particularly on her Blowjob which is exceptional.  I am pretty convinced she loves this job.

£220 for 2 hours

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 09:07:54 am by Charles Glass »
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline navydude

Did you get a discount on Midori' 2 hour rate ?

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
No, my current rates on my profile are my touring rates because I'm touring Glasgow this week. He paid standard rates for Leeds, which is my home base.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review fags  :hi: :D

She's a big girl is middy...  But you know what.... I like a big girl when the mood takes me  :D

At some point I might just slip over to morley and podge middy  :D

Offline wakefieldlad13

She's a big girl is middy...  But you know what.... I like a big girl when the mood takes me  :D

NO, I wouldn't say she was a big girl, obviously it is each to their own and respect to you for being happy to partake the pleasures of different types, but to me her pics show her to be normal, walk around any town/city and you will see more girls like her (natural) than you would the so called model type, and reading the reviews she has as good a personality to match her service.

I have been trying, but have failed, to align my diary to suit her availability as I too would love to take the short 15 minutes drive over to Leeds to meet up with her

Offline threechilliman

NO, I wouldn't say she was a big girl
Have you met her?

I have and she is a big girl.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
NO, I wouldn't say she was a big girl, obviously it is each to their own and respect to you for being happy to partake the pleasures of different types, but to me her pics show her to be normal, walk around any town/city and you will see more girls like her (natural) than you would the so called model type, and reading the reviews she has as good a personality to match her service.

I have been trying, but have failed, to align my diary to suit her availability as I too would love to take the short 15 minutes drive over to Leeds to meet up with her

Thank you for trying to be kind, but I even advertise as being a big girl. I'm no stranger to a good cheeseburger  :D.

It's even part of my marketing that I'm a fat lass, it's not an insult, in fact it's one of my niches  :P.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thank you for trying to be kind, but I even advertise as being a big girl. I'm no stranger to a good cheeseburger  :D.

It's even part of my marketing that I'm a fat lass, it's not an insult, in fact it's one of my niches  :P.

I believe that if someone is happy in their own skin then that is all that matters and If you see yourself as a fat lass, again that is all that matters, you are obviously successful regardless of how you market yourself and that is to be commended

Personally I love shape, a cuddly girl as a preference, my original comments were more about individual tastes, so please accept my apologies to either yourself or other posters whom may have taken exception to my comments

Offline cueball

Calm down dear....nobody is insulting middy... She's a big girl and some of us like a big girl.

You seem to be jumping to defend something's that's not there

Offline mrfishyfoo

PMSL !!!  :hi: :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I believe that if someone is happy in their own skin then that is all that matters and If you see yourself as a fat lass, again that is all that matters, you are obviously successful regardless of how you market yourself and that is to be commended

Personally I love shape, a cuddly girl as a preference, my original comments were more about individual tastes, so please accept my apologies to either yourself or other posters whom may have taken exception to my comments
I agree Mids is thin compared to some of the girls I've seen. I like them beyond cuddly.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 08:28:05 pm by Ali Katt »