Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Kings Cross Hotel Incall  (Read 2415 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline jimboslice112

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30mins

Hotel in Kings Cross. Out the way of the main roads. Was a lil bit busy with a side restaurant but you can bypass all that and the main reception. Got to her room with no issues at all. As like a previous review said the room was quite warm with only a small fan to make it just bearable. Her room was a lil bit messy.

Comms
Messaged her a couple weeks back prior to meet. Only replied within a few days of requested meet date. Maybe because of not being a regular/ having little feedback on AW. Once confirmed however, a lot more responsive and her instructions were very clear.

Girl
Facially mediocre, figure curvy on the slight chubs side. Still appealing to look at. Is a ginger so you can tick that off your bucket list. British. Nice looking fanny.

Meet
30 mins session so not a lot i could do, she said she could extend due to last minute cancellations but didnt bring enough for her hourly rate (£170).
BJ was good, enjoyed it nice and deep. She can cater to a fair few tastes and asked if i liked it sloppy or not.
DFK available. Decent kisser, not eating your face off sort.
Sex. Probably the highlight of the session, nice and tight. Started in mish, got her legs up and she was even tighter. Apparently she can make herself tighter, dunno how but thats a thing apparently. Says shes a squirter so if your in to that. Finished in doggy with a few mins to spare.

Return? Yes and would probably book longer.

Offline Brand242

Nice. Wonder how she can make herself tighter? :)

Offline OutForJustice80

Pelvic floor exercises. There are a lot of muscles around there which can be strengthened like any other. Lilith Noir had the most dexterous pussy I’ve encountered. She could probably pick up a pencil with it.

Offline Waterhouse

Looks like she's hiked her rate to £190ph now.  Suspect her bookings will take a hit at that price. IMO £170 was on the steep side anyway but at £190 a lot of prospective punters will be put off and won’t bother.

Offline Decadent Hobby

Looks like she's hiked her rate to £190ph now.  Suspect her bookings will take a hit at that price. IMO £170 was on the steep side anyway but at £190 a lot of prospective punters will be put off and won’t bother.

That’s her outcall price.
Her Incall price should still be £170.
I made the same mistake earlier this year.

Offline Waterhouse

That’s her outcall price.
Her Incall price should still be £170.
I made the same mistake earlier this year.
Good spot.  I only saw the price tag, didn’t click she'd removed her Incall rates.  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

:lol: didn't you do that before?

I agree, if you're after a vanilla punt it's pretty pricey but she does cater for a wide range of tastes.

Offline Waterhouse

:lol: didn't you do that before?

I agree, if you're after a vanilla punt it's pretty pricey but she does cater for a wide range of tastes.
Do you know what... you’re right - I did do that before.  Didn't look before I leapt.   :blush:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you know what... you’re right - I did do that before.  Didn't look before I leapt.   :blush:

Have you seen her? She's got a dark kink side you might be interested in, but perhaps a bit too statuesque for your tastes :D

Offline Waterhouse

Have you seen her? She's got a dark kink side you might be interested in, but perhaps a bit too statuesque for your tastes :D
I love kinky - but no, I haven't met her (yet).
I don’t do lists (hot, black etc.) but if I did she would certainly be towards the top of any hotlist.  ;)