Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: decadentlydee - Mornington Crescent  (Read 1628 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Perhaps my negative is a bit harsh, meeting did not take place.
I had some free time around lunch and we agreed on an hour booking. I made the booking in aw and she confirmed.
When I arrived, I texted a couple of times but there was no reply. I waited for about 20 minutes after the booking time and then decided to leave.
Later, I discovered she'd texted soon after I left but by then I was on the tube without service. Some story about how she'd been upstairs and hadn't heard my calls. She also asked if I could book for that evening and promised to make it up to me. I was tempted, but busy by then and declined.
Maybe I was impatient, but no answer after 20 minutes was a bad sign. Plus it doesn't say much for her client skills if she's unavailable on the phone when she's expecting one. I see she has mixed reviews here.

Offline bhudda

Some story about how she'd been upstairs and hadn't heard my calls ...

... cos she was shagging someone else

Offline unus669

I had some free time around lunch and we agreed on an hour booking. I made the booking in aw and she confirmed.
When I arrived, I texted a couple of times but there was no reply. I waited for about 20 minutes after the booking time and then decided to leave.
Later, I discovered she'd texted soon after I left but by then I was on the tube without service. Some story about how she'd been upstairs and hadn't heard my calls. She also asked if I could book for that evening and promised to make it up to me. I was tempted, but busy by then and declined.
Maybe I was impatient, but no answer after 20 minutes was a bad sign. Plus it doesn't say much for her client skills if she's unavailable on the phone when she's expecting one. I see she has mixed reviews here.

That’s pretty much her MO :scare:

My advise is, if you book her, turn up late , I’ve seen her twice and every time had to wait. The first time, wasn’t long and I was local on both occasions, if you’re travelling, then had to wait, it would piss most off.

I wouldn’t see her for 1 hour either, I’ve seen her for her DT service , which is very good. On both occasions, it was for 30 minutes and it over ran way past the 30 minutes, more like a hour in total on both occasions. I don’t fancy her, so never felt the urge to fuck her.

Offline JackTheStripper

When was this Analist?
It says she is accessing from the Neederlands at the moment