Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Saraxxx - Oxford - Mechanical At best  (Read 989 times)

14 review(s) for Sweet.Saraxxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Confessionwalker

My first ever review so bear with me. Happened around a month ago

Cost- £100 for one hours.

Comms- All done through text/phone and in general were pretty good initially but became terrible after she complained about buzzer not working so she stopped contact for 20 mins.

Venue - A serviced apartment was quite dingy and the bed was a bit low. However bathroom was decent but could tell hadn't been cleaned in a while.

Girl- Wouldn't say pictures are accurate but shes decent looking. Probably early mid 30s, slightly saggy body, good reasonable sized tits,  nice ass, above average height height. Typical EE looks, decent but wouldn't turn your head on the street. Her english very very good for EE though and is  relatively friendly.

The meet - This is where the meet gets slightly iffy. We arranged a time and she made an excuse that the doorbell was broken and was waiting for it to be fixed and kept giving excuses. Had travelled to see her so waited but clocked 15 mins another punter walking out with his buttons all over the shop and doing his zip up all over the shop. So that was a bit off a turn off. Finally Managed to walk in 25 mins late to find her not in the costume that I requested and she said would need to change. I then settled the accounts, then was asked to have a shower, before she put the time on.

When I returned Sara came in quite a tacky costume and slowly did a weird grind against my ace facing the mirror, and then very very light kisses, tried dfk with no response.

Moving onto OWO, was pretty good with decent eye contact and good deep-throating. Mish was decent but she's quite picky with her nipples and her pussy and her face was very unenthusiastic. Cowgirl, was even lazier with me doing most of the work. Sex in general was mechanical
Ended up just having to wank myself over her tits whilst she played with my balls trying to dirty talk.
Had 20 minutes left and decided for a pretty decent massage and a nice chat where she explained that she only does this part time.

Summary
Mechanical and seems tired from I'm guessing a lot of punters; the Oxford Scene is pretty shit. Nothing special but you get what you pay for. Would recommend only 30 min session as she tries to slow down the whole hour.

Link External Link/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

Thx for the review, i've had her on my hotlist for a while, and given my current situation i'm not going to punting for a bit, i was keeping her on the list, but it sounds like she's over doing it and becoming jaded/tired like you suggested.

Shame, as i do like the boots and cut-offs look  :P
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac