Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lady (Anda) - Liverpool Street  (Read 3596 times)

14 review(s) for @ THE LADY @ (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6035579) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline dobob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This Polish WG came up on my usual AW search for London MILFs and, although her reviews here are mixed, I decided that the positives seemed to outweigh the negatives, so I gave her a call.

Comms was fine by phone and then text. I think she uses a variety of locations. On this day, the venue was a flat in a block on Bishopsgate that I think she was sharing with one or two other WGs (I don't know who). Got a bit more exercise than I'd hoped for as the lift was broken, but the climb to the 3rd floor wasn't too bad.

The door opened the usual way and this fairly pretty blonde shut it behind me and led me across the hallway to a bedroom with a massage table and a double bed. She wasn't dressed in anything special, just a light frock over bra and panties. I am sure she is a bit older than the advertised 43, but facially she's aged pretty well and I found her quite good looking from the neck up and perfectly acceptable from the neck down: big boobs and a reasonable full figure (her profile photos may be a few years out of date but they aren't far off). Either she's lost weight or the reviewers who say she has a big belly have much more demanding standards than me.

After introductions, Anda offered me the choice of massage with HE or full service and opted for the latter. As it was only £100 for the hour, I opted for that. A shower was offered but I'd freshened up before I set out. She took the money and then I experienced the very old-fashioned 5 minutes wait before she reappeared. I'd undressed and we made a start with a good standing snog (which is the way I always like to start). Then it was onto the bed for lots more snogging (FK, but not much DFK), tit wanking, OWO and finishing off with cowgirl. Her English is pretty good and we bantered throughout. When I'd come, she cleaned me up and we chatted some more about holidays and suchlike. I had a shower and left feeling I'd had a fairly good experience.

So broadly, I'd agree with the other positive reviewers. If you want drop-dead gorgeous, super sexy clothes or the ultimate DFK, this is the wrong shop to go to. But I felt that what was on offer was reasonable value for money and was delivered in a friendly professional fashion.

Would I return? I'll certainly keep her in mind for a plan B.

Offline dobob

PS: I forgot to mention that Brexit did come up in our conversations. If it happens, she won't be staying in the UK.

Offline dobob

Well, Brexit or no Brexit, she was still working in the UK earlier this week. She has a different AW profile, now under the name of Sensual Isabell:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked her because her location (Reading this week), availability and profile were good for me without knowing that I'd seen her before: I wouldn't have been put off if I'd known. We both recognised each other and chatted about what we'd been up to since we last met: she's been touring rather than just working in London. The service was friendly and delivered the goods, although it could have been a bit more passionate for my liking. In any case, she's going home to Poland shortly. She plans to come back to the UK to work, but doesn't know when.