Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx Colliers wood  (Read 2123 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Medicine80

don't punt very often so want a sure thing, so went with the well reviewed Jess one day last week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location:- Flat with rear access door off the road, access via a small yard, desctrete, equal distance between Colliers Wood and South Wimbledon

Room,:-  Bed next to window, but enclosed slightly by the built in wardrobes, angled full length mirror at other end. Bed not the best, metal frame and squeaks.

Girl:- long brunette, quite pretty, somebody else stated she a less toothy beth tweedle, that pretty spot on! Solid bodywise, she a curvy woman with hips and large boltons, a little belly now, her pics probably a few years old now. Smooth skin, smelt clean and fresh, smoothly waxed below including her ass.

Communication:- Very responsive to text messages, but quite short one liners, Her spoken English is very good and she is easy to have a joke with and is bubbly and easy going. Text her about 5 days in advance then again night before, gives nearly full address out straight away and door number on confirmation text, so no bullshit hanging around on the day nearby

Service:- £130 an hour plus £20 for Alevels

Agreed on plan of actions:- Alevels, OWO, RO, Full Sex, all the rest...

Hidden behind the door on entry, reveals a smily, busty, curvy Jess, hug and a kiss before a quick shower. Basic bathroom... but clean. Clean towel provided.

Start with standing FK and a fondle, her bra has removeable panels so her straps still on but her boltons are free for licking,kissing, caressing. Not the softest but more than a handful. free standing full length mirror allows great site of her ass, as i pull up her cheeks and give it a light probe with my fingers... she drops to her knees for OWO, everybody is different but think her technique is awesome, i pop easily and told her so, so she kept it varied, rarely used hands and spent a long time lavishing affection onto my cock and balls with her mouth, loved the ball sucking, a real treat.

Then my turn, so RO with her ass in the air and arms on the bed, she very fresh and clean, tongued her ass deeply and fingered, accompanied by subtle moans... then titwank into light facefucking with head over the bed before Jess span around so as i kneeled next to the bed she sucked and wanked me to a great first pop.

Bit a rest and back massage with easy weather and holiday chat before more OWO, 69 and i told Jess i wanted to fuck her ass.... little bit of lube and into reverse cowgirl but i wanted to go a bit deeper, so we moved into standing doggy....thankgod for the fan! Got a right sweat on, she can take a good pounding and really seems to enjoy it, no worries at all, in and out easily.... i tired myself out, so swap of dom and into vaginal cowgirl with sucking on those big titties in my face, before some deep, legs up mish.. alas 2nd pop was not to be.... but Jess didn't give up, some real effort in more OWO but the little man was too hot and bothered... offered shower and left just after an hour. Actually nice to have a clock in the room, so you don't get surprised by the time, its right there for you, its the small things in life that make me happy sometimes....

Would I return?   Yes, she decent VFM and a good SP, no messing about and enjoys Alevels