Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Pie x69 - Woodside Park N12 - Polish brunette with an amazing rack  (Read 3725 times)

17 review(s) for Cherry Pie x69 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Shadow314

Link: External Link/Members Only

Took a trip into North London to meet with Cherry Pie aka Evelyn.
Booking was a little tricky as difficult to get through on her phone. Firstly AW messages, then with a call to confirm, and thereafter on texts.
A little awkward on arriving as wasn't given her flat number.  Had texted when almost there to let her know, but seems she's very precise on start times, so had to wait 5 mins before getting the flat number.  When I did get into her flat was given a very warm welcome by both Evelyn and her dog - both are very playful  :)
Evelyn is a 29yo 5'8" Polish brunette, pretty though not a head-turner.  She has the classic hour-glass figure, size 10/12 topped by an ample DD bosom!
She was wearing suspenders over lingerie, and has a large tattoo on her left arm.  Took her offer of water with lemon, while popping into the shower to freshen up.
Meet was £120 for an hour.

A little slow starting she popped into the other room for a few mins at the start, though joining me in the bedroom seemed genuinely enthusiastic on welcoming a new guest, with a pretty smile.
Started with some kissing, and soon undressed her top half to get her glorious pair free.  Despite their size still nice and perky with nipples that stand to attention.  Definitely her best asset, and she's happy for you to use them as you please.  :D
Into OWO though she's a very chatty girl, so initially a little stop-start, though she soon understood what I wanted her mouth doing.  ;)
Her blowjob her technique is very slow and sensual, gradually building me up with lots of variation.  Interspersed with liberal ball licking - I do like a girl who knows to take care of the full package - and stroking her hands over my whole body.
She asked if I'd like 69 so gladly swung her round and got stuck into her. Yum!  Happy for your tongue to wander all over, and got nice and wet, juices flowing.  :P
Eventually turned her back round for a tit-job. Her supple breasts look glorious oiled up, and her technique is a sort-of BTB massage as she moved her whole body up and down over me.
Got me rock hard and ready to explode, so pushed her head down for a little more sucking to soon pop in her mouth.  She held me in for a fair bit longer, sucking every drop she could out of me!  :thumbsup:

After cleaning up asked her for a massage.  She uses a nice scented lotion, technique so-so.  However conversation flowed mainly about music - her English is OK though sometime stumbles on certain words.
Eventually told her I needed to fuck her.  Started with OWO to get me to attention, then lubed up.  Started in cowgirl to get the best view, and a mouthful, of her breasts.
Plenty of kissing while we thrust at each other.  She switched to squatting cowgirl, which really hit the spot for both of us, though tired quickly.  Then leaned back grabbing my ankles while I flicked her off between thrusts.  Changed into mish, again to make the most of her juicy breasts.  Quite a passionate session, both letting our hands roam over one another, and I think she was enjoying herself as much as I was.  Wrapped her legs around me urging me to thrust deeper, with lots of eye contact.  Great climax whilst gazing into her sparking blue eyes.  :dance:
After no rush for me to leave, and Evelyn laid out on top of me whilst we chatted some more.

In summary she's a good value GFE, and perfect for breast lovers.  Genuinely happy girl with a pretty smile, which rubs off on you through the punt.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 3/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 37/50

I don't really like her current profile pictures so linking some older ones and a screengrab of her video.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Not seen her profile before.

Offline Wozel

Op glade you enjoyed. Did she offer DKF or just closed mouth kissing? Also was she sensitive to having her tits sucked ? I ask as one previous punter said she wouldn’t allow you to play with them to your hearts content

Offline unus669

Good review OP, will be looking into this one :D

Offline Shadow314

Thanks all

Op glade you enjoyed. Did she offer DKF or just closed mouth kissing? Also was she sensitive to having her tits sucked ? I ask as one previous punter said she wouldn’t allow you to play with them to your hearts content
Would say LFK, mainly closed mouth but some limited tongue action too.
Not sensitive on having her tits sucked at all, I enjoyed myself fondling, sucking and kissing them  :D

Offline Wozel

Thanks all
Would say LFK, mainly closed mouth but some limited tongue action too.
Not sensitive on having her tits sucked at all, I enjoyed myself fondling, sucking and kissing them  :D

Cheers mate, on the HL she is then

Offline newbieinlondon

Link: External Link/Members Only

Took a trip into North London to meet with Cherry Pie aka Evelyn.
Booking was a little tricky as difficult to get through on her phone. Firstly AW messages, then with a call to confirm, and thereafter on texts.
A little awkward on arriving as wasn't given her flat number.  Had texted when almost there to let her know, but seems she's very precise on start times, so had to wait 5 mins before getting the flat number.  When I did get into her flat was given a very warm welcome by both Evelyn and her dog - both are very playful  :)
Evelyn is a 29yo 5'8" Polish brunette, pretty though not a head-turner.  She has the classic hour-glass figure, size 10/12 topped by an ample DD bosom!
She was wearing suspenders over lingerie, and has a large tattoo on her left arm.  Took her offer of water with lemon, while popping into the shower to freshen up.
Meet was £120 for an hour.

A little slow starting she popped into the other room for a few mins at the start, though joining me in the bedroom seemed genuinely enthusiastic on welcoming a new guest, with a pretty smile.
Started with some kissing, and soon undressed her top half to get her glorious pair free.  Despite their size still nice and perky with nipples that stand to attention.  Definitely her best asset, and she's happy for you to use them as you please.  :D
Into OWO though she's a very chatty girl, so initially a little stop-start, though she soon understood what I wanted her mouth doing.  ;)
Her blowjob her technique is very slow and sensual, gradually building me up with lots of variation.  Interspersed with liberal ball licking - I do like a girl who knows to take care of the full package - and stroking her hands over my whole body.
She asked if I'd like 69 so gladly swung her round and got stuck into her. Yum!  Happy for your tongue to wander all over, and got nice and wet, juices flowing.  :P
Eventually turned her back round for a tit-job. Her supple breasts look glorious oiled up, and her technique is a sort-of BTB massage as she moved her whole body up and down over me.
Got me rock hard and ready to explode, so pushed her head down for a little more sucking to soon pop in her mouth.  She held me in for a fair bit longer, sucking every drop she could out of me!  :thumbsup:

After cleaning up asked her for a massage.  She uses a nice scented lotion, technique so-so.  However conversation flowed mainly about music - her English is OK though sometime stumbles on certain words.
Eventually told her I needed to fuck her.  Started with OWO to get me to attention, then lubed up.  Started in cowgirl to get the best view, and a mouthful, of her breasts.
Plenty of kissing while we thrust at each other.  She switched to squatting cowgirl, which really hit the spot for both of us, though tired quickly.  Then leaned back grabbing my ankles while I flicked her off between thrusts.  Changed into mish, again to make the most of her juicy breasts.  Quite a passionate session, both letting our hands roam over one another, and I think she was enjoying herself as much as I was.  Wrapped her legs around me urging me to thrust deeper, with lots of eye contact.  Great climax whilst gazing into her sparking blue eyes.  :dance:
After no rush for me to leave, and Evelyn laid out on top of me whilst we chatted some more.

In summary she's a good value GFE, and perfect for breast lovers.  Genuinely happy girl with a pretty smile, which rubs off on you through the punt.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 3/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 37/50

I don't really like her current profile pictures so linking some older ones and a screengrab of her video.

Thanks for the cracking review! Am tempted to pay her a visit. Marks on her upper back are a little prominent in one of the pictures though...do you remember if they are noticeable, especially if you prone boned or had her go into 🐶 style?

Offline Shadow314

Thanks.  Didn't actually give her a go in doggy, though usually my fav position.  Was having too much fun with her breasts to turn her over  :D

Offline Googly7

I saw and positively reviewed previously and have been back. Didn't notice marks on her back so can't have been bad. She does have one large shoulder tattoo if that is important to you. Agree the chest is very pleasing, though there is a bit of a tummy.