I just came back from prague. Had been lurking for a while so decide to share some experience with you guys. I spent two nights there and had 2 punts. Both were extremely good

I rarely cum twice two days in a row but this time I manage

There are a lot of places in prauge but I went with privats this time. A privat is basically a brothel. Most places opens from 11 till late. The crowns is around 27- 30 to 1 these days.
Thanks to some previous post, looking for a sp is not too difficult. I use sex.cz to search for a privat girl and check for the reviews on tapky.info . It is better to use translate then using the english version of the website which sometimes some of the content went missing. On the review website is basically some links to a czech ukpunting style website, and over there you can find the privat's girls profile link which you can see the price and service she is offering. The basic service there is usally ow and positions which cost 1500 at most places. Owo kissing all this are extra 500 usually.
First punt :
I went with this one :
External Link/Members OnlyThe comms were not very good. There was a language barrier over the phone. Manage to book and got the address. Been told to confirm 30min before. I text them to confirm. The location is in prague 3 on a side street. Around 50 yards from a bus stop. Took the bus 113 ( if i remember correctly) from Florenc metro around 10 15 min.
The privat is in a basement of a closed down shop. The address they gave is next door. I called them and the lady in question come out and look for me. Oh mine. She looks hot in a red dress. I would say she looks like the pornstar kimber lee

but a slightly older and slimmer version. Claimed 28 I would say she is in her early 30s max 35. Bodywise I would say is dress 6 max as she is very slim.
Went in to the room, the room was a big one. Theres a ensuit shower which looks ok. She give me a welcoming kiss and explain the pricing. 1500 for 1 hour, owo kissing are 500 extra each. I opted for both so together 2500. Her english was quite good.
Had a shower and wait for a couple of min she come back in with underwear and stockings. We started off kissing but no fk whatsoever. Removed her bra to see her boobs. She got a I would say a/b smallish boobs but pert. Theres some scar on her tummy but didnt bother me. Then she started give me owo. I would say is not bad although not so deep. Also she use her hand quite a lot like abella danger ( if you watch on pornhub you know what i mean ) Then some 69 which she taste fresh.
On with the condom started with cow girl and finished with mish. We had some lip kissing in between. Her pussy was tight so didnt last long for the first round. She did make the right noises and ask me do I like it and to fuck her hard.
We had a chat for a while. I would say her english was quite good. Then started round 2 with some owo then mish and finish hard on doggy. After she help me clean up, we lie on bed to have another chat before times up. ( around 5-10 min) then she ask me to have a shower then she bring me to the door and a kiss goodbye.
Overall she is a good sp. The only down side is no fk and owo not deep enough. The useage of hand while owo might bother someone but personally I am ok with that ( maybe I like her looks and her body) Stayed for 1 hour and 10 min including shower time which is better than some places in here.
comms : 6/10
location : 7/10
lady looks : 8/10
body : 8/10
service : 7/10
timing : 10/10
return : maybe. I like her face and body however lacking of deep bj and fk.
Second punt :
The next day I found this girl :
External Link/Members Only ( Down at the moment , she told me she go on holiday )
This time the comms were good. They got a whatsapp so text them to book were easy. Got the address and ask to confirm 30 min before. However they text me one hour before to confirm and told me I can come before the arranged time which I am ok with that.
The place is in a apartment building on the main road . Is around 5 min walk from Flora metro. Called them when I am outside and after couple of min a girl from the building come out and look for me. At first I thought was a b&s but then she said the lady I am seeing is upstairs. She was one of the other girls ( think this is this one :
External Link/Members Only )
Took the lift to the top floor and she showed me to a room to wait. The room was quite big but not as big as yesterday. After 2 min the lady arrive. She is so beautiful and tall.

I would say she's at least 6ft and she wasnt on her heels. She looks like a catwalk model. Got very long hair. The age 22 seems right to me however she told me she is 27

Personally I prefer girls over 25 so thats a turn on for me. She was dressed on her normal clothes. She greet me with a fk for a couple of seconds. Then she said to me 1500 for the hour, owo and kissing are 500 extra each. Dispite the lip kissing only yesterday I opted for both. She grab me a tower and took me to the bathroom and tell me to wait inside when i finish. After the shower she took me back to bed room. This time she was on her heels and underwear that finally I can see her body. I would say she is a dress 8 / 10 . Nice smooth skin and a nice bum. Very long and slim sexy legs. Boobs are b/c and pert.
We started off fk and lead to dfk. Then she started to give me owo. It was nice and deep. Good sucktion and wet.

I return the favour the give her ro which taste good. She moan a lot and start pushing my head towards.

I can tell she did actually came. More kissing and owo and I couldnt hold it anymore. wanted to cum in her mouth but unfortunally she didnt do it. Warn her seconds before i cum and shoot some on her face

she keep on storking and dfk me until i was done.
After cleaning up she gave me a massage which is ok. Her english was limited but she tries to talk with me and some google translate did help to hold up a conversation.
Start round 2 with DFK and deep owo and on with the condom with mish. She had a tight one as well but not as tight as the first one. I dfk her while fucking her in mish. Then swich to doggy. The view of her ass was just so nice. She turn her head round and look at me passionately and keep moaning. After a lot of very hard poundings I came explosively in the bag. She move her hands to touch my balls while I was cumming and hold me there until I finished completly. She help me clean up and give me dfk for couple of min. Then we had another small chat before heading to the shower. Then come back to the room and dress up. She gave me another dfk to say goodbye and took me to the lift.
Overall this second one is a mindblowing experience. She is like a dream girlfriend. Would have been perfect if I can cum in her mouth. Stayed for 1 hour and 10 mins as well. I truly enjoy the company with her. Money well spent.
comms : 10/10
location : 9/10
lady looks : 10/10
body : 10/10
service : 10/10
timing : 10/10
return : YES. The service she provide was done with enthusiasm. She try her best to talk dispite her limited english. Well she did told me she is going on holiday, when she come back to business I would like to fly there and see her again!
This trip has been a real success. Many thanks to guys who post before about prague. Got absolute spoiled by the girls over there.