Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIAMOND HORNY PUSSY - NW6- Kilburn ... Time wasting receptionist  (Read 731 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5276359) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Comms:- sporadic...so not good, below average..takes ages at times to respond..other times she is average in response time. Was told that Diamond was available everytime i sent correspondence.

Venue: didnt get that far , but i think it was the Kilburn brothel.....not sure if it has moved or if its still the block of flats down the alley

Girl: did not meet.

Event: got there late at night after re-assurances that Diamond was available and when i was there i was told a minimum wait of 45 minutes cause there was a backlog / que of people waiting to have their turn on the various girls there so there were no free rooms. Said no thanks and made my way home

Return? Probably Yes, but not too soon....its a brothel that provides cheap quickies and you never know your luck. Have had a couple of nice ones there. Be careful late at night out those parts

Reccomend? No

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dinekid7

Facking hell you move fast... Lol
So this yesterday but the face put me off.

Offline danieltrj

I was going to go see her today as it looks like she finally moved on from that euston place, but after reading this, hate being made to wait lol or the fact that I now know there might be a queue to hit that ass  :lol: :lol:

Offline peter purves

A first-half wait of 45 mins!! which probably went into stoppage time  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac