Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Nuneaton  (Read 2894 times)

1 review(s) for Oriental Nuneaton (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

starman

Well.. Nuneaton doesn't get any better!  This is another inaccurate profile.
I got my 1/2hr massage, suck and fuck OK but it wasn't with the pretty young lady in the profile.
The door was opened by a middle-aged Chinese bloke who ushered me upstairs to find an average-looking woman who was certainly well past the quoted age of 23.  She was friendly enough, but her English wasn't perfect.... Not surprising as she said she was from near Beijing (not Hong Kong).  As it was only a £50 punt and I didn't fancy trying to make excuses to the bloke on guard duty downstairs I took what was on offer, but can't say i would recommend her to anyone here. Beware.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 03:20:08 pm by starman »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

starman

Now posing as a young Japanese under the name Tokyo Horny Girl, but same phone number, and probably still a b&s!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:33:40 pm by starman »

tomstar32

Definitely a fake! Saw the 'Japanese' profile pop up and thought I would enquire as I can never ever recall seeing a Japanese WG.

Called the number and she couldn't have sounded further from Japanese if she tried. I followed up the call with a text saying 'you don't sound Japanese at all - Chinese/ Malay ?' The response that followed made my weekend...

No bb I have a blocked nose... :wackogirl: (and I fucking hate when a WG calls me 'bb' in a text. What, I'm going to spend more money coz you call me 'bb'..f**k off....)

The absurdity of it all...probably the dumbest WG I have ever come across. Defo a B&S...be warned.