Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - Basingstoke  (Read 2569 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline willabe

External Link/Members Only

This is the second time I have seen Sam.
The other time was in Bristol and whilst I had a great time, I def held back a little as on some reviews she hadn't been too happy when some of the gents tested the boundaries.

She is very lovely looking and has some of the best breasts I have ever seen, so I decided to go for another visit and try and subtly explore the possibilities.

The apartment Sam uses in Basingstoke is very nice. Fairly easy to find but leave 10 minutes to walk if you park at the station which is where she usually directs people to.

Stripped off and led on the bed on my front, Sam returned and told me to relax, close my eyes and look ahead, there was plenty of time to look at her later. Right from the start this time felt slightly different, partly because she spoke a little which she didn't do before and partly because I had thought a lot about how I wanted it to play out, so was pretty turned on and ready from the start.

As before her massage was gentle and sensuous. It felt like about 25 minutes on my front before she asked me to turn over.

When on my back I became instantly hard just looking at her sat astride me with just a black thong on and those lovely breasts..... OMFG!!! Within a minute or two she placed my hands on her amazing boobs.... this was def quicker than last time. I played with them a bit and she had to ask me to not squeeze so hard.... couldn't help it...
The she turned and faced the other way showing me her lovely bum. This time I didn't restrain myself and after some polite rubbing of her cheeks and thighs I started to run around her  thong and pussy. I think that as soon as I made my intentions obvious she decided she was ok with it and whilst she slowly moved across my legs she let me rub firstly outside her knickers and then inside. She was lovely and wet and as I slowly inserted my finger she moved back onto it. I could feel her tits rubbing on my cock and had to think of naked grannies to ensure it wasn't all over there and then!!! I think I spent 5 minutes or so playing with her pussy making it more and more wet. Annoyingly the mistake I made was to insert 2 fingers as I don't think she was  too keen on that and not long afterwards she sat upright and focused on me again ensuring that it was all over pretty quickly.

Afterwards she stood up and said she would shower first and then I could. I was a bit worried she would be a bit annoyed but she wasn't. After my shower we chatted while I dressed and for another 5 minutes afterwards.

Gotta say, I think I could be addicted. I am def going to see her again.

Offline mh

The apartment Sam uses in Basingstoke is very nice. Fairly easy to find but leave 10 minutes to walk if you park at the station which is where she usually directs people to.

Easy for her to suggest but parking at the station is rarely the best choice for any of the flats. For Crown Heights or Skyline Plaza just park for free at John Lewis. Even Festival Place is a better bet. And at the flats on Winterthur Way flats there are usually visitor parking spaces available. Or is she in a block of flats further away from the town centre?

Offline willabe

Easy for her to suggest but parking at the station is rarely the best choice for any of the flats. For Crown Heights or Skyline Plaza just park for free at John Lewis. Even Festival Place is a better bet. And at the flats on Winterthur Way flats there are usually visitor parking spaces available. Or is she in a block of flats further away from the town centre?

Yes she is a bit further away than the places you mention. Bloody annoying that the station doesn't charge by the hour, only the day. I don't care though tbh, my visit more than made up for that!!

Offline Silver Birch

Bloody annoying that the station doesn't charge by the hour, only the day.

Train stations rarely offer good value parking! Can I ask, is she north of the station? Just looking for alternative parking that is in the right direction ;)

Offline daverfc

Does she just do massage and hand relief?

Offline Warm-Hands

I think the clue is on the first line of AW profile

• Please note, no penetration, no kissing, no oral

Offline willabe

Does she just do massage and hand relief?

Yes unfortunately, if you read some of the comments on her previous reviews, she did used to offer a full service but I think we have now missed that boat. It is a great B2B massage with much needed hand relief at the end.

Offline willabe

Train stations rarely offer good value parking! Can I ask, is she north of the station? Just looking for alternative parking that is in the right direction ;)

West of the shops.

Offline Yellowman1

The more you see her the more open she gets. Seen her quite a few times last year and a lot of the time didn’t bother with the massage. If she likes you most things except sex will be on offer

Offline horsa

The more you see her the more open she gets. Seen her quite a few times last year and a lot of the time didn’t bother with the massage. If she likes you most things except sex will be on offer
OWO?

Offline willabe

This makes me very happy.......  :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 08:27:06 pm by willabe »