Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtymilfy7 TOFTT..?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only

It's a new profile but if anyone out there has any info on this one it'd be appreciated. I contacted her yesterday to arrange a meet today / tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be a review to follow.

Figured I'd try and get there before SARG 'Borsted' her......  :dance:

Offline roboeggman

Fair play to you TOFFT because she looks really fit if the pictures are legit. I'd go myself but she's a bit far for me.

Offline MME

Fair play to you TOFFT because she looks really fit if the pictures are legit. I'd go myself but she's a bit far for me.
Tits are a bit on the small side for me really but other than that it may be worth a punt. She has a spartan likes list so I'm gambling she just hasn't updated it properly and will add more later. There's no kissing mentioned which would be a deal breaker for a lot of people here...

I still haven't heard back from her yet.... Clock is ticking.

Offline Sar-Major

Might let the fekin "Snake" run riot before you get there................................  :scare:    :wackogirl:    :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

Might let the fekin "Snake" run riot before you get there................................  :scare:    :wackogirl:    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose I’ll soon find out if you have, her giblets will be all over the place.... :wacko:

Offline Sun Dance

Caught my eye sent a message yesterday still showing as not opened  :unknown:

Offline MME

Same here.!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Same here.!

I'm sure I read somewhere that if they have notifications active they get a copy of the email so don't need to log into AW to read it.

Offline MME

I'm sure I read somewhere that if they have notifications active they get a copy of the email so don't need to log into AW to read it.

Not sure if it’s the same for punters but I’ve got active notifications and all it does is tell me I’ve got mail waiting in the AW inbox. Doesn’t mention the content of the email.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not sure if it’s the same for punters but I’ve got active notifications and all it does is tell me I’ve got mail waiting in the AW inbox. Doesn’t mention the content of the email.

It might be they get the emails forwarded, I'll try and find where I saw it.

Edit

The paid for email notification is just a tool to make it easier for us Sex Workers to see our emails without having to keep logging into AW. That way if it needs an immediate answer we can lig in but if it does t we can leave it until we have more time to reply. It's also handy for weeding out the time wasting emails (past week has been full if them bloody school holidays) so we don't have to waste our time logging in just to read some pointless email that is not worth replying to
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:14:56 pm by daviemac »

Offline MME

It might be they get the emails forwarded, I'll try and find where I saw it.

Edit

That’s interesting..! Thanks for digging that out.

My enquiry was for a booking so I was kind of hoping she’d have gotten back to me by now. I’ll see what tomorrow brings...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That’s interesting..! Thanks for digging that out.

My enquiry was for a booking so I was kind of hoping she’d have gotten back to me by now. I’ll see what tomorrow brings...

No probs, I knew it was there somewhere, I'm just pleased I haven't got that illness I can't remember the name of after all.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline northface

Wow thats some search engine Daviemac- from 2015.
Its a good job no one riles you with a memory like that :D :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

It just shows how easy to use and useful the search function is, I knew it was somewhere and it took all of 4 minutes to find.   :hi:

Offline MME

Quick update folks. She read the email yesterday but declined to even answer back. I guess she doesn’t need the business.

Offline Sar-Major

Well they do say that "An Elephant Never Forgets"..................................  :rolleyes: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's me "Fucked" then. I'm getting me coat Mr Moderator.  :scare:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online Desperate Dan

Same for me. I’ve tried to arrange to see her. Sent a message couple of days ago and still not read yet however she has definitely logged in since.

Offline Davetheman66

I left a review  cant link it though

this was the link to the old profile

Offline Sar-Major

I left a review  cant link it though

this was the link to the old profile

Looks like this profile is "No Longer Active"..............................  :scare:

However the one MME posted   External Link/Members Only  is.  :dash:

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:10:32 am by Sar-Major »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Looks like this profile is "No Longer Active"..............................  :scare:

However the one MME posted   External Link/Members Only  is.  :dash:

I added the index for her new profile to his review earlier.   :hi: 

Offline Sar-Major

I added the index for her new profile to his review earlier.   :hi:

Gotcha.    :thumbsup: