Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thick or what ?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

Puts up a profile claiming to be 20...

External Link/Members Only

Puts up a veri pic proving she is 27...

Make an effort, love !!!

Toshiba

Puts up a profile claiming to be 20...

Puts up a veri pic proving she is 27...

Make an effort, love !!!

I wish these romanians would just do one, never heard a good word for months, never ever for me

Glader

Offline CBPaul

Stupid pimp, they evidently think we are all completely stupid and can they can't be arsed to do anything but copy the profile of another prossie in the gang.

Then again so many punters will just look at the profile and think mmmm nice arse, nice pussy, kisses, owo and takes it up the arse all for £100 ph, fall for the lot it and end up being disappointed.

vorian

Stupid pimp, they evidently think we are all completely stupid and can they can't be arsed to do anything but copy the profile of another prossie in the gang.

Then again so many punters will just look at the profile and think mmmm nice arse, nice pussy, kisses, owo and takes it up the arse all for £100 ph, fall for the lot it and end up being disappointed.

I have noticed that the pimps and shit prossies are getting even lazier, the amount of copied profiles seems to be increasing, they are even copying chunks of text from the more successful prossies and putting in it their own profiles, happened to a regular of mine, made me laugh as they forgot to change some of the details so it had different names throughout the profile. I suppose in some ways it is good as it in another indicator of who not to waste your time with.

Offline CBPaul

I have noticed that the pimps and shit prossies are getting even lazier, the amount of copied profiles seems to be increasing, they are even copying chunks of text from the more successful prossies and putting in it their own profiles, happened to a regular of mine, made me laugh as they forgot to change some of the details so it had different names throughout the profile. I suppose in some ways it is good as it in another indicator of who not to waste your time with.

Actually makes me laugh when there are different names in the text, feedback and the profile name itself, quite often see 2 different names and occasionally all 3.

But still punters fall for it.  :dash:

Roland D Hay

Noticed her name and wondered if she gets called 'One pop' for short?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Actually makes me laugh when there are different names in the text, feedback and the profile name itself, quite often see 2 different names and occasionally all 3.

But still punters fall for it.  :dash:

Sometimes different names in the feedback can be explained as it can take a while for someone to find a working name they like.  I had three or four in the first year before settling for the one I have now and did not set up a new profile each time but just changed my user name