Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla, worth the price tag? Probably not.- Nottingham  (Read 2359 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

MuffEater

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms - Can't fault them. Answered the phone promptly and was available at relatively short notice.

Location - A nice apartment, clean and functional for my needs anyway.

The girl - I thought she was a pretty girl with a cracking body. I know the bolt ons might not be for everyone, but I liked them.

Price and services - 150 for an hour incall, OWO, very brief kissing, RO, 69 and doggy to finish.

I'll keep this short and sweet just like the hour I was supposed to get. Starts off with a couple of packs, going into OWO, RO and then the 69. All the while I'm thinking she just isn't in to it and it's starting to kill my mood. By the time I get to fuck her doggy I just want to get it over with and apparently so did she as as soon as I'd finished, she asked if I wanted another shower. This was about 35 minutes in. If I was more in to it I might have complained about this to her but couldn't be arsed at this point.

I don't expect much for my 150 notes but I do expect a WG to at least pretend she is in to it.

I probably would put this down to a neutral and put it down to us just not clicking if it wasn't for her short changing me.

So to some up. Walked out thinking I can't believe I've just spent 150 for that.

Would I go back? Fuck no.

Offline Simon_9000

Brief kissing and not showing much interest seems to be a theme with Camilla at the moment. Shame, I too loved her body when I met her last year and she seemed more up for it with me.

S.

Offline NervousJ

I’m sorry to say, but she really needs to get her act together. I’m getting the impression she’s just chasing the money and it’s showing in her service. I like the lass as well, we got on well the few times I’ve been. The kissing like you was the only real fault I had with her and haven’t been back. Everything else was good...

£150 is top range money.

God I’m fickle, just seen she’s currently off after a boob job... hmmmmmmmm :D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 06:56:32 pm by NervousJ »

MuffEater

I’m sorry to say, but she really needs to get her act together. I’m getting the impression she’s just chasing the money and it’s showing in her service. I like the lass as well, we got on well the few times I’ve been. The kissing like you was the only real fault I had with her and haven’t been back.

£150 is top range money.

God I’m fickle, just seen she’s currently off after a boob job... hmmmmmmmm :D

I can't really fault her service, although appeared scripted but I do like a bit of vanilla GFE. I can too understand that we didn't really click. It's all that plus the short change that gets me.

I wanted to see what kind of service 150 notes would get me and I can say I'm not that impressed.  :thumbsdown:

I was quite curious to see what 150 notes would get me in a WG

Offline NervousJ

I can't really fault her service, although appeared scripted but I do like a bit of vanilla GFE. I can too understand that we didn't really click. It's all that plus the short change that gets me.

I wanted to see what kind of service 150 notes would get me and I can say I'm not that impressed.  :thumbsdown:

I was quite curious to see what 150 notes would get me in a WG

I agree mate, see my review of juicy Juggs. She was the first time I’ve gone £150 and it was shit tbh. Also I paid £100 hh to see that big titted Angel, again shit...

Like you, you expect the bigger the price tag,  the better the service, sadly it isnt the case...

Ive always has £100 45 mins with Camilla, which I reckoned was a better deal..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:00:23 pm by NervousJ »

MuffEater

Ive always has £100 45 mins with Camilla, which I reckoned was a better deal..

To be fair to her I reckon it would have been a neutral if I had of done that. Maybe she could have refunded some, too much to ask i guess. Probably should have been more accertive and asked.

Offline Corky

Not just me that thinks she's shyte then.

Offline Picti

This sounds dire!

There are several mentions of her short-changing punters of the time they've paid for, and indicating that the booking is finished after they've come. Finishing 25 minutes early in an hour booking is disgraceful though (her, not you  :D).

I've no interest in reading her profile, but does she explicitly state that she offers a single come service? What is others' recent experience of her in this respect?

Offline dboy74

Biggreen will be along shortly to defend herself  :lol:

Offline gbyld87

Her 45 mins is definitely 1 pop only.  The hour is not limited.

MuffEater

I'll also say. She never confirmed the booking on AW although insisting I made one. Probably so I can't give her any negative feedback.

Offline hunkybc

I have to say I've had two decent experiences with Camilla.  For me see came across as friendly. Feel free to read my reviews. The first was 30 minutes, the 2nd was 45 minutes (more like 60) where I was able to pop my load twice. I would see her again, but at the moment my desire is to try new people!

MuffEater

I have to say I've had two decent experiences with Camilla.  For me see came across as friendly. Feel free to read my reviews. The first was 30 minutes, the 2nd was 45 minutes (more like 60) where I was able to pop my load twice. I would see her again, but at the moment my desire is to try new people!

Not sure why you felt it necessary to comment how much you enjoyed your time with her on both the most recent negative reviews but each to thier own I suppose. Maybe you're just her type? But for 150 notes I should have been her type to, at least for an hour  :thumbsdown:

Offline Picti

Not sure why you felt it necessary to comment how much you enjoyed your time with her on both the most recent negative reviews but each to thier own I suppose. Maybe you're just her type? But for 150 notes I should have been her type to, at least for an hour  :thumbsdown:

Type isn't an issue. She provides a sexual service for cash (premium rate in her case). Any punter meeting her with the right fee, good hygiene, attitude  conducive to a good punt, etc should receive a good service from her. Any sex worker resigns herself to the fact that the majority of men she meets will not be her 'type".

Offline Picti

You've felt the need to leave "supportive" comments on both recent negatives.

Why? Your review of her, and your experience of her is there for any member to access.

Commenting as you have has the potential to seem like an attempt to discredit the woeful experiences of both reviewers. The criticisms within their reviews have significant similarities to those raised by other punters, ie maybe the problem lies with Camilla.

Offline NervousJ

Type isn't an issue. She provides a sexual service for cash (premium rate in her case). Any punter meeting her with the right fee, good hygiene, attitude  conducive to a good punt, etc should receive a good service from her. Any sex worker resigns herself to the fact that the majority of men she meets will not be her 'type".

This is nail on the head for anyone charging cash for sex... :thumbsup:

Online j122

Not sure why you felt it necessary to comment how much you enjoyed your time with her on both the most recent negative reviews
I'm going to guess he's probably the bc in a few of her movie titles.... :unknown:

MuffEater

I'm going to guess he's probably the bc in a few of her movie titles.... :unknown:

For sure, my thoughts exactly.

OnePumpPete

Dropped her off the hot-list.
Just seems a little like burning money at this point.

Offline jame75

Dropped her off the hot-list.
Just seems a little like burning money at this point.

Same here, no more on my hotlist.

Offline Belgarion

How sweet of you to let us know.  :rolleyes:

Offline Rockhead

Really saddening to watch the downturn on this one.

First time I saw her was one of my best ever, hence the review. Thought I'd found a 'keeper', albeit at the pricier end of the scale.

Second time was a different attitude and only ok - would have been a warm-ish neutral had I reviewed that.

Haven't been a third time and the stuff I've been reading since suggests the worst.

Offline MajorPayne

Agree, irrespective if you are the SP's type, or not you are paying for a service and it is reasonable to expect that service to be quality.

I've seen a few good value SP's - 60 minutes for between £60-£80 and their service has been excellent.

Offline gbyld87

Offline MajorPayne

Hook me up majorpayne!

The SPs are probably not to everyone's taste, but they are good VFM and ones I've seen more than twice.   Adultwork links included where possible.  All FS and each has a good list of services offered.

Leeds - £90/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155863.0
Bristol - £80/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216169.0
London - £80/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153344.0
Northampton - £60/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217945.0

Offline Weyoun

I see she's now pushing "Specials" hard, must have a dusty phone. Given what appears to be her current attitude, I'll take my hard earned elsewhere.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

Im interested to see a photo of those new FFs.  100 for 45 seems good, but I'm a bit concerned there'll be some "no touching they're still sensitive" bollocks that would negate my main reason for going.

Offline gbyld87

The SPs are probably not to everyone's taste, but they are good VFM and ones I've seen more than twice.   Adultwork links included where possible.  All FS and each has a good list of services offered.

Leeds - £90/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155863.0
Bristol - £80/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216169.0
London - £80/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153344.0
Northampton - £60/hour https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217945.0

Cheers!  I was hoping some would be nearer Leicester to be honest, but thank you for the tips.  If I'm on my travels I will definitely bear them in mind.  :hi: