Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chantell2019-Brazilian-Surbiton  (Read 2040 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5224029) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

After a shite punt eventually struck gold with Chantell
41 year old Mixed race from Salvador.
Large 34DD enhanced Tits cracking figure very meaty Pussy mmm. Paid £60 for 30 minutes OW/RO/DFK/CG- OWO is £20 extra

No mention on UKP and only 1 review on AW do it was a TOFTT and boy it paid off
She works from a residential flat in Berrylands rented a few days a week. I arrived and she was wearing a black bikini thing with her enormous tits hanging out.
We exchanged paperwork and were soon into DFK she rubbing my cock but i was already hard i stripped and the removed her bra and started sucking on her very pert nipples they are enhanced but a very good job and they are soft with hard bullet nips.
I then removed her knickers and lay her on the bed and started to lick the pussy wow what an experience she was very randy and it did not take long for her to "O".
We then swapped and she sucked my bollocks and gave me a tit wank but i had to stop her the sap was rising. I then asked for a Dom and she jumped on top my word the sight of her tits bouncing up and down soon had me shooting into the bag. She then climbed off and sucked the full up condom off something i have not had before.

She then offered me a shower and she then had one. She used to have a previous AW  profile but that was long gone and she lives in Bromley said she will be in Kingston 3 days a week i will be going back again in a few days this one is Hot great body for a 41 Year old and yes perennial question it is definitely a Bubble Butt

Offline Muff licker

Addendum to my review.
Whilst licking her out she played with her bean to bring on the orgasm.
Forgot to say that i was there for 45 minutes absolutely no clock watching and she gave me a massage after the event

Offline Jerk Chicken

Great find MF.

Few questions.

1 Are pics accurate ?

2 Dress size & height

3. How good is her English

4 Facially what's she like.

Cheers
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Muff licker

Great find MF.

Few questions.

1 Are pics accurate ?

2 Dress size & height

3. How good is her English

JC

Pictures are accurate although her tits are much bigger
Dress size 12 to 14 but carries it well
Height about 5,8
English perfect with South American teang

4 Facially what's she like.

Cheers

Offline peter purves

Riveting review and many thanks for the in-tell on the perennial question too. It is a pity she cannot be entered into the Bubble Butt thread because of the lack of empirical evidence ie no arse photos which she can at least be ass-essed by  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac