Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Oriental - Cambridge  (Read 1278 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Phone: 07593217423

Comms: Fast replies to texts.

Paid: £110/30 minutes

Name: Ella

Looks: Late-20's Chinese girl with big natural tits, very nice blueberry+ sized nipples. Nice body overall, not slim but barely chubby. Pussy hair nicely trimmed short. All hygiene good. Short/med height. Pretty face, IMO.

Attitude: Good attitude and friendly, good body contact.

Services: Body-to-body, massage on her, no kissing, OW (very good with tongue action swirling powerfully around my bellend). CG, excellent with her big hanging tits in my face, my hands on her tits, waist, hips and ass. Doggy: she looked great in doggy, with her big, round padded ass in the air, and my pelvis splashing into it. Switched to mish, with her arms folded to make her tits bulge and bounce with each thrust, finishing nicely. Nice clean up, hug goodbye, and I left happy.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Group: External Link/Members Only
Group: External Link/Members Only

Dr Jon

She calls herself miwho and says she is Korean in the advert that your link goes to. Is she Korean, do you think, or Chinese? Another question (sorry, but she hasn't answered her phone yet) you say "just north of Midsummer Common", so she is not far from the centre of town? Is parking nearby easy? She looks lovely in her pics, if they are of the girl you saw. Worth trying to get in touch again, I think. Ta

Offline hawai1

Good review
Thks Jay
I like Oriental girls but on several occasions I found their pics and looking completely different . Sometime they are visibly granny but their profile says 20 yo.....
I add this one to my list
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

Good review
Thks Jay
I like Oriental girls but on several occasions I found their pics and looking completely different . Sometime they are visibly granny but their profile says 20 yo.....
I add this one to my list
Thanks, your reviews have helped me as well.

Regarding looks, these advertisements almost always have random or outdated photos, which is why I always describe the girl's looks and other characteristics in detail. And since most punters also get the ages wrong, I use this age scale as a reference.

There are 4-5 full service places in Cambridge, but as you mention, there were too many "grannies", which is why I stopped going to most. If you like Orientals, and especially young orientals (like me), you can post any sightings on the Cambridge Oriental thread.

Offline hawai1

Thanks again Jay for details …. bit late reply but better late than never
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chunky monkey

Could you confirm the time and price please

You said
£110/30 minutes

But advert shows
£70/30 minutes
£110/60 minutes

Offline JayEZ2K

Could you confirm the time and price please

You said
£110/30 minutes

But advert shows
£70/30 minutes
£110/60 minutes
Thanks for pointing out the typo. It should read £110/60 minutes.

Offline chunky monkey

Thanks for pointing out the typo. It should read £110/60 minutes.

Many thanks  :hi:
At that price and service level she's going straight on my East of England hit list for when I get over that way again.

Offline JayEZ2K

She's gone now, but might return as some do. This place follows the standard format, every Monday the girls leaves, and a new girl arrives. Most have been good, but I have seen one with bad service, and another who was too old. To stay up to date, and if you like orientals, you might check the Cambridge Oriental Thread next time you're in Cambs.