Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Judith Ralston lookalike ?  (Read 4735 times)

Offline scotland19something

hey guys.

I've got the horn and been looking for any women that look like Judith Ralston - the weather girl on BBC scotland ?

Know any women that look like her in glasgow area ?

some pics for you to see what I mean - she's well hot  :P

External Link/Members Only

she has a banging tight body for her age.

and on my next hot list a lookalike jackie bird:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Catriona Shearer, Judith Ralston and Kay Adams at the 08.30 Scottish regional news slot on BBC Breakfast and I'm set for the day - classy, intelligent broads - Phwoar.

That's the nearest to a 3sum I'll ever get with them  :rolleyes:

Louise White, Fiona Bruce, Kirsty Wark - yes, please.

Good luck with your search for the Holy Grail!

lol

seriously no-one even met a WG that closely resembles her ! lol

:angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Ah Catriona - she'd be awesome ride !  :yahoo:

Apart from Kirsty Wark - you have good taste 616 :D

Susanna Reid, Natasha Kaplinsky - god yeah :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:03:03 pm by scotland19something »

Susanna Reid - deffo. Kirsty Wark's not aging well, that's true.  Sophie Raworth, the other Newsnight blonde (Emily something). Kathy Newman on C4 News, none of the ITV or STV newsreaders. Natasha Kaplinsky...doesn't work for me; she's supposed to be unpleasant to work with. Jackie Bird could do with eating some pies. Catriona Shearer is aw' wumman, though.

Offline HawCotter

Don't know about the rest of the ladies but Virgo40 from Motherwell is a dead ringer for Bernard Ponsonby!

Shagger69

Newsreader orgy sounds class!!

Susana Reid, Sophie Raworth, Nina Hussain, Big Judith, Catriona Shearer, Katrina Renton, Kelly Anne Bishop, Laura Miller and finally the queen off them all; the thinking mans crumpet... Ms Jackie Bird

Form a que ladies!!!

RandyF

Jackie Bird!  Imagine staring in that big ginger bush  :)

There's an entirely adorable young blonde Missy on the Scottish regional news slot during the ITV weekday Breakfast TV. Forget her name but she's cute. Anne Henderson of BBC Scotland moved away with her husband several years ago, sadly. She was a bit sombre but very milfy.

Shagger69

There's an entirely adorable young blonde Missy on the Scottish regional news slot during the ITV weekday Breakfast TV. Forget her name but she's cute. Anne Henderson of BBC Scotland moved away with her husband several years ago, sadly. She was a bit sombre but very milfy.

Kelly-Anne Bishop??

Kelly-Anne Bishop??

Could well be - I don't have a telly at the moment or even seen any telly since Xmas day  :(

Fourthreesemi

I like that louise minchin on bbc breakfast,  does it 4 me. Also that sally nugent, does the sport. Oh yeah that steph daly that does the business (literally) news.  :music:

I like that louise minchin on bbc breakfast,  does it 4 me. Also that sally nugent, does the sport. Oh yeah that steph daly that does the business (literally) news.  :music:

I remember them two! Well horny. Not great beauties but total horn bags. Are we talking about the two on BBC Breakfast TV?

Fourthreesemi

I remember them two! Well horny. Not great beauties but total horn bags. Are we talking about the two on BBC Breakfast TV?

Yes!!

james1979

Suzanne and Steph, the ultimate threesome, a whole bunch of contradictions, blonde and brunette, northerer and southerner, posh and rough, beauty and beauty and brains. I reckon Steph is pure filth in bed. :thumbsup:

Fourthreesemi

Suzanne and Steph, the ultimate threesome, a whole bunch of contradictions, blonde and brunette, northerer and southerner, posh and rough, beauty and beauty and brains. I reckon Steph is pure filth in bed. :thumbsup:

Put brilliantly :D

Hope this works. It's a Children In Need thing with The English presenters but it does Susanna I. It.

Fingers X'd..

Any luck finding a Ms. Ralston looky-likey? You do know the real one is a lady gay, apparently? I think she took action against the Sun 'newspaper' for outing her a few years ago for using a surrogate to provide her and her female partner with a baby. Allegedly. 

She's still a babe and I'm never going to give up the dream of a three way with her, Kaye Adams and Catriona Shearer ever.

:rolleyes:

Offline auldie63

616  Surely that's a 4way unless you intend to take no part :D