Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wetgoodness - Nottingham  (Read 636 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5315405) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Nottsgent88

External Link/Members Only

So first review and punt in a long time, been on the look out to try a new wg, had my eye on this one for a few days now.

Venue: Hotel not too far from town/alfreton road, very discreet clean and tidy

I text her this morning asking for 15min blow n go meet as this was my first punt for a while, comms were excellent she replied virtually straight away and we agreed a time straight away.

The meet:
I arrived at the location and text her, received the room number and up I went, nobody on the front desk so straight up no questions asked, knocked on the door and was greeted by the very sexy petite wet goodness, I was definitely surprised by just how sexy she is, lovely body I'd say around 10,c cup tits and a lovely arse wearing a black lacey see through all in one lingerie! We got the paperwork out the way and popped onto the bed, we had a quick chat and then she went down and got to work, very very good owo technique I just lay back and enjoyed, hands wandering feeling that lovely little body of hers! She started slow and got quicker as she went on deepthroating me and I then couldn't take it any longer and came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop and turned to smile at me with a sexy cheeky little smile, we had a little chat whilst I got dressed she's a very friendly girl who's on your here from Grantham, she is think3of moving on tomorrow but did say she'd definitely be back to Nottingham soon. Very good vfm and I would 100 percent go for longer next time probably an hour so I can really get to enjoy her amazing body! Hope it's been a good read gents 👍