Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya69XXX, Alfreton Area  (Read 796 times)

Offline Fear Beag

Anybody have dealings with this lady Tanya69XXX recently, mature lady but offered an excellent service in the Alfreton area. last visit 2years ago. Had a profile on Adultwork.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Profile gone...

Anybody have dealings with this lady Tanya69XXX recently, mature lady but offered an excellent service in the Alfreton area. last visit 2years ago. Had a profile on Adultwork.

FB, pity you never left a review on her after you met her.

Offline NervousJ

FB, pity you never left a review on her after you met her.

Agreed CT,

Another one who just asks constant questions without giving back..

Offline Scuderia Fan

Is this her?
External Link/Members Only

Not sure. Not seen her in many years. She did used to offer cim but not rim you so the list of likes makes me think it is not her.

Offline Thracian

Is this her?
External Link/Members Only

Yup that's her, I saw her many moons years ago (at least 7 or 8 years ago - sure it was long before I joined and started contributing here, hence no review of her) in Mansfield and in fairness to her she was actually pretty decent, she's definitely well north of 50 when I saw her or at least looked it but still had a decent body and gave a good service, however she did say she was retiring soon even back then and is still going now (!!)  No way I would vouch for her and her service now as it has been far too long since I've last seen her.